ProVari with MV chrome tank. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: ProVari with MV chrome tank.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonThief View Post
    Frick, not sure if this is the right one but I found them on this website:
    Cartomizers

Probably can find them elsewhere, I found these froma websearch engine just keywords "punched Boge cartomizer"

Carbon
    I don't see any punched Boges on that page, but it may have changed since you searched. It's not a big deal; I thought Dying2Live was buying Boges the length of the SmokTech dual-coils to use in the MV tanks, but he cut the tank to accommodate the shorter carto. Different sources show XL Boge cartos, but I don't think any of them are as long as the SmokTech DCs, so it's probably better to just adapt the tank to the carto you prefer if it's not the length of the DCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moofaso View Post
    uuuugh I was doing just fine, now you got me thinking Frick - blah I am off to get a Big Daddy or Cartomator, guess I should have done that to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dying2Live View Post
    you guys got me worrying a bit now :/ haha
    Ah man...sorry. I was just quoting what it says on the site. Do they look like polished, or anodized?

The delrin version from MV has very good reviews.

Sorry to rain on your thread, Dying2Live. It wasn't my intention.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I like the smoketechs better than the boge but I can only find them no higher than 2.8 and they have a sticker. the only ss smoketech I can find is the 1.7 resurrectors. I have yet to find any boges that are xl, or as long as the resurrectors. At least the 3.0 boge comes in ss. Madvapes sells 2.5 smoketechs but they have a black sticker and those stickers are a ..... to get off!

Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frick View Post
    Ah man...sorry. I was just quoting what it says on the site. Do they look like polished, or anodized?

The delrin version from MV has very good reviews.

Sorry to rain on your thread, Dying2Live. It wasn't my intention.
    Yeah, same here. I suppose better to point out it might be a problem, than having one of you get sick though... You might contact MadVapes and see if they have or can get more information.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by donnah View Post
    I like the smoketechs better than the boge but I can only find them no higher than 2.8 and they have a sticker. the only ss smoketech I can find is the 1.7 resurrectors. I have yet to find any boges that are xl, or as long as the resurrectors. At least the 3.0 boge comes in ss. Madvapes sells 2.5 smoketechs but they have a black sticker and those stickers are a ..... to get off!
    It's probably easier to just cut down the tank, as Dying2Live did. Then you can use very common Boge 2.5 or 3.0 SS cartos and not worry about availability of esoteric "XL" Boges.

Mom and Pop Vapor Shop sell the Mini-Sub tank that fits standard cartos, but they're not the metal ends like these newer tanks, and I like the look of the metal caps. I may have to order one though, as that side-fill set-screw looks like a nice feature.

Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    Yeah, same here. I suppose better to point out it might be a problem, than having one of you get sick though... You might contact MadVapes and see if they have or can get more information.
    They source these from China (although most e-cig items seem to be from there anyway), so any answer they might get from their sources might be dubious at best.

I often wonder about these "stainless steel" cartos, as well. Stainless is expensive, but the cartos are very cheap for the manufacturing involved.

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

Stick something round in the poly tank when you cut it, it makes it easier to cut, I use an old Trustfire Batt and shove it in the tube to start the cut, this makes it very easy, if your shaky about using a Batt find something else. The cut size is 1-1/8" on the tube for Boges. The Boges are way better in my opinion then the smoktech carto's by far, just my personal preference. As far as the Aluminum caps go I wouldnt store my juice in them unless they where anodized myself and prefer SS all the way.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was looking at the madvapes tanks as well the price is great but I really am not a dual coil kind of person I do however love my boge 3.0 carts. I never did think about cutting the tube down to fit that is a good idea, on another subject I just receintly acquired a little momma tank that fits my boges perfectly in stainless steel it is more expensive but I really do love it no leaks and it looks great on the provari.

Smoke Free Since 11-11-11 Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madriz View Post
    I was looking at the madvapes tanks as well the price is great but I really am not a dual coil kind of person I do however love my boge 3.0 carts. I never did think about cutting the tube down to fit that is a good idea, on another subject I just receintly acquired a little momma tank that fits my boges perfectly in stainless steel it is more expensive but I really do love it no leaks and it looks great on the provari.
    got a pic? thanks

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Moofaso View Post
    got a pic? thanks
    I will get you one when I get home!

Mistress Blabber Mouth Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frick View Post
    I often wonder about these "stainless steel" cartos, as well. Stainless is expensive, but the cartos are very cheap for the manufacturing involved.
    Okay, now I'm worried.
    To be the same is to emerge no one

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MustangSallie View Post
    Okay, now I'm worried.
    /

not aluminum so dont worry there..take a dremel to an old carto, it sparks, indicating its most likely steel, def not aluminum
    MustangSallie likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast