Did the provari change you?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Did the provari change you?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Did the provari change you?

What's up, still waiting for shipping confirmation (stupid processing for 5 days now) so looking to make small talk. While I'm rather skeptical of any device this one has me pumped up. This will be my first experience with VV. Hell I've never even played around that much with LR on my 3.7 devices. I've been vaping longer than some of you, but I tend to stick with what works. 2 years in and I ''thought I had found my sweet spot, been using the same device for a year, same carts, and 3 main juices. I just wanted to save money and stop trying new things.

So 3 of my batteries went to crap in the same week and while I was viewing my shopping cart for $80 or so I decided to check ECF and see what's new since I'd been gone quite awhile. I was thinking instead of ordering 3 new batts maybe it's time to try a new device and my search led me right back where it always does...this board. So I finally pulled the trigger when I put everything into perspective regarding how much I'd spent on all my other devices and replacements, should of ordered the provari as my second unit when I knew vaping was for me.

Anyway back to the topic, this will be my first VV device. So did it change the way you vaped? Did it make everything ''better''? Did it make your favorite juice taste better or more satisfying? One thing I am looking forward to is hopefully less hassle. But I would like to hear more stories, while I play the waiting game...*checks provape website*

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Vicious cycle you started there...

Its mainly just a power giving tube (even though adjustable)... now you gonna be searching for a good atty hehe
    Herennow likes this.

ECF Veteran

Yea, that will be next adventure. I'm going to look into RBA's or just making my own coils and wicks for vivi's and such. After that I'm done, DIY juice is not my bag, don't think I have the patience.

tc1
    Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by latexyankee:7764731
    Yea, that will be next adventure. I'm going to look into RBA's or just making my own coils and wicks for vivi's and such. After that I'm done, DIY juice is not my bag, don't think I have the patience.
    It can take longer to rebuild a vivi coil than mixing your own juice believe it or not.

You can always just buy premixed pg/vg nicotine which only requires adding flavor. Once mixed you can quick steep it using hot water. Bam! Your own juice at a fraction of the cost in under 35 minutes.
    Proper Battery Safety! Read HERE | My DIY Recipes! Read HERE

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lets see,, what changed after the Provari?
    Well I'm vapin more and using a little more juice.
    I'm way more careful where I place the PV out of fear of forgetting where it is.
    Starting to look at rebuildables a lot more.
    Oh and it changed my Credit card balance quite a bit.
    Zenataos, tnt56, infoimp and 1 others like this.

Sarcasm Cult Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

HAHAH....quit that, Bob!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This thing is a babe magnet! Since I bought my Provari I've gotten more t... Ok, not really.

I vape more. Too much. I'm getting dehydrated. Need to cut back. Juices definitely taste better, but all I've used before this is an SI Volt X2 auto, so can't compare it to other VV's. I do love dialing it up or down for different flavors. Some all the way down to 3.2, some up to 4.8 (high as I've gone so far). It's great when you find that oh-so-sweet-spot!

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Honestly! It not changed a thing for me. It's a battery! It delivers voltage to a delivery device! Same thing that my twist, spinner, itaste, and all the others have done. NOW was it worth it? Hell yes. It's wonderful. I never thought I would pay that kind of money for one but once I got I I knew right away I did right. It's built like my baton and feels so good. If it could breath on it's own and be warm and snuggle at night I would be in love with it. Sorry. Like everyone told me. "You won't know till you hold one". They told me the same thing when I was in school. Excuse me I need to go change my underwear.
    Baditude likes this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

ECF Veteran

Batteries are charging!! Filling up a nova while I wait.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by latexyankee View Post
    Batteries are charging!! Filling up a nova while I wait.
    Enjoy it! I like to let my nova soak on a new fill for 30 minutes or so minimum.

The provari is a great tool. It wasn't my last...but I do love it still.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast