Page 146 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1542
Like Tree2065Likes

Thread: Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

  1. #1451
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran Baditude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,437
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoogdadi View Post
    Digging the library, and sword. Otaku?
    Don't let Rocket see that sword, he was once a collector.

  2. Advertisement
  3. #1452
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran Baditude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,437
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoogdadi View Post
    Digging the library, and sword. Otaku?
    Don't let Rocket see that sword, he was once a collector.

  4. #1453
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Absintheur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    north central Indiana
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoogdadi View Post
    Digging the library, and sword. Otaku?
    Paul Chen...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

  5. #1454
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjloa View Post
    Sorry Susie i couldnt find any but you could go to Lowes and see if they have a flashlight holster for temp use. But you never know you might just like it and use it perm lol.

    Check out this link some pretty cool ideas for a holster
    flashlight holster - Google Search
    Thank you for the suggestions. What I ended up doing is ordering one from Serenity Gear after all, in stock one with priority shipping, which with my luck means I'll get it by Memorial Day.
    Today, I decided it would be a good idea to smash my face with the car trunk lid. Fortunately when I dropped the Provari, it landed in the trunk, not the pavement. So, accident prone as I am, I need this whether I get it on time or not. My nose and one cheek are swelled up, but I didn't do any serious damage at least.
    Last edited by serenity21899; 03-30-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    ProVari~Vapor Shark~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  6. #1455
    Genisis Junkie Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CountSmackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tabasco LAnd
    Posts
    8,947
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Ouch! They didn't call you 'Grace' as a kid did they?
    STILL WAITING ON MY EFFING


    Ω - Resistance isn't futile, it's crucial for a good vape.

  7. #1456
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Chimney34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susieq60002 View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any other leather holsters for the Provari besides Serenity Gear? Was trying to get one before Vape Bash (shhh Ocelot will hear you ), but it's a 1-2 week wait, and it's 2 weeks away. So, I should have thought of this earlier. I like to leave things on tables and such....In a pinch, I could just duct tape it to my hand.
    Awwwh a vape bash!! I'm so jealous! Wish there was one near me. But I think it'll be a while! Hope you have better luck at lowes than me. Went today to find some nolax. Told the guy it was thread lube. I told him what it was for and he takes me over to the wd40 & other like products & says 'I wouldn't put that on something that goes in your mouth' I say duh I need thread lubricant. Pulled it up on my phone showing that they have it in their store. Needless to say I found it on my own. Then he walks up with another guy & says...yes here it is. Smh!! Sorry...I digress! You have to come back and tell us all about vape fest! Pleazzzzze!!
    serenity21899 likes this.

    Ok so I haven't actually saved any money yet but everything else is accurate.
    Last TC 3/18/13

  8. #1457
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CountSmackula View Post
    Ouch! They didn't call you 'Grace' as a kid did they?
    Not a chance. They had glasses and buck teeth to make fun of.
    CountSmackula and DuffyA2Z like this.
    ProVari~Vapor Shark~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  9. #1458
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimney34 View Post
    Awwwh a vape bash!! I'm so jealous! Wish there was one near me. But I think it'll be a while! Hope you have better luck at lowes than me. Went today to find some nolax. Told the guy it was thread lube. I told him what it was for and he takes me over to the wd40 & other like products & says 'I wouldn't put that on something that goes in your mouth' I say duh I need thread lubricant. Pulled it up on my phone showing that they have it in their store. Needless to say I found it on my own. Then he walks up with another guy & says...yes here it is. Smh!! Sorry...I digress! You have to come back and tell us all about vape fest! Pleazzzzze!!
    Will be my first one. Can't wait. I don't really know too many vapers in my real life. We are taking the camera, too.

    I personally like confusing the sales clerks are Radio Shack. I had one who didn't know the answer to 3 of my questions. Guess that qualified him to work there.
    Chimney34 likes this.
    ProVari~Vapor Shark~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  10. #1459
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Chimney34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susieq60002 View Post
    Will be my first one. Can't wait. I don't really know too many vapers in my real life. We are taking the camera, too.

    I personally like confusing the sales clerks are Radio Shack. I had one who didn't know the answer to 3 of my questions. Guess that qualified him to work there.
    Yeah it kinda cracked me up when I found it & they came up a few mins later like...oh there it is!

    Yes take many many pics!!!

    Ok so I haven't actually saved any money yet but everything else is accurate.
    Last TC 3/18/13

  11. #1460
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susieq60002 View Post
    Not a chance. They had glasses and buck teeth to make fun of.
    It was the 70s, so not totally my fault.
    Can I see your face and your Provari? :)-1stgrade.jpg
    CountSmackula likes this.
    ProVari~Vapor Shark~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •