Provari case

Thread: Provari case

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Provari case

I bought the provari carrying case from provape and I have to tell you it sucks.
    Straps are too far apart to hold the mini snug and it bounces around in the case.
    pockets are useless and it just does not work.
    i wish they would design a case with a proper mold to fit the mini with maybe a zipper pocket around it.
    then jut have two mesh pockets for two carto tanks. Case should be half the size of the current provape carrying case.

Can anyone build one!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Which one did you get? The only one that is designed for use with the Provari is the carry caddy

The holster is made for the ProVape not the Provari. The soft case looks like it is mainly for the regular Provari.
    Last edited by Michael James; 03-13-2013 at 04:23 AM.
    "I will say this, after working with more genesis style atomizers at this point.
    You genesis style fans, and the people who are using just genesis style atomizers, are some dedicated mother ....ers
    " -PBusardo

Blog Entries

The carry caddy is actually a fancy smancy cigar case. I saw the link to the website in another post earlier this week.

If you really feel like you need a case, an ego case will carry one or two mods and enough pockets for extra batteries, cartotanks or other juice delivery devices. Just carry it like a large handheld wallet or small purse. I use the one from Smokeless Image for their ego sized Volt X2 batteries.

Provari case-x2-carrying-case.jpgName:  Organizer.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  5.9 KB

I don't pack that much gear in mine routinely, but filled it to the brim just to demonstrate how much stuff you can carry if you need to. That's a Silver Bullet and a Provari, both carrying a cartotank. The two elastic bands fit the mods tightly so there's no moving around inside of the case.