Provari V2 vs V2.5, and related questions - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Provari V2 vs V2.5, and related questions

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kas122461 View Post
    I just e-mailed cig-techs, as soon as I saw this post, I ordered one of those extension tubes today, on their website they just say, its for provari's
    For what it's worth, I have two complete Tatroe base/extension sets from Cig-Tech. They work on both my v2.0 Provari and my v2.5 Mini. Threading, fit and finish is a fine as if Provape had made it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I got a silver blem in February. I never found the blem. As for different versions, many of us (myself included) like the v2 looks better on the full-size. The ProVari logo is the only difference on the minis. Any way you go, you will be happy with your purchase. I have a full-size and a mini. No regrets.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    For what it's worth, I have two complete Tatroe base/extension sets from Cig-Tech. They work on both my v2.0 Provari and my v2.5 Mini. Threading, fit and finish is a fine as if Provape had made it.

The Tatroe bases are a really nice addition because they allow you to stand 'em up on the desk without knocking them over. You can also use the rings with the original endcaps. WIth 2 rings on an 18350, you can get the 18650 size. No pictures, the rings were out of stock when I got mine, but I will be getting some on my next visit.
    Baditude likes this.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kas122461's Avatar

I would have ordered the extension with my 2.5 if provari would have had it, but they didn't. Then once I received my 2.5, I realized that I really need it, if I am wanting to use my longer batteries with the base. I really wanted the tatroe tanks, and I was going to hold off on ordering them for a few weeks. Then friday I just thought, with my luck if I waited, they would be sold out of the tatroe tanks. So I was already ordering the tanks, just added the rings to the order. The post that had the link to gr modders, just mad me panic, I think that gr, must have some of the older rings, and cig techs must have the newer ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post

Vapin' Hobbit Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I could actually use that taetro base, especially when I have my RSST loaded onto my Provari (I like to get mine @ 2.0 ohms.) I don't see the big ooh ah about Bottom Coil stuff, and sub-ohm stuff on Mechanical Mods. Where can I get one, IN THE USA??!! The last link I found was for Europe, and well... I don't live there quite clearly, although I would love to... Europe has their politics in line...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is a difference, when i bought my 2.5 i ordered an extention cap, i had to return 2 of them that did not fully screw on - the 3rd one did, apparently the threads were changed along the way.
    Way too many items to mention, ran out of characters (400) ---> anyway --------------------------------- Keep Your Cheeks APart !

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kas122461's Avatar

If you are asking about the tatroe tank cig tecks has them. They are in the usa, they have the bases also, if that is what you are asking for.

Welcome to Cigtechs - Quality electronic cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by bilbobaggins30 View Post
    I could actually use that taetro base, especially when I have my RSST loaded onto my Provari (I like to get mine @ 2.0 ohms.) I don't see the big ooh ah about Bottom Coil stuff, and sub-ohm stuff on Mechanical Mods. Where can I get one, IN THE USA??!! The last link I found was for Europe, and well... I don't live there quite clearly, although I would love to... Europe has their politics in line...
    Last edited by kas122461; 07-08-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Aces View Post
    I saw this on GR-modders and found it curious since both of my end caps, extension caps and my Twins by Atmistique are interchangeable between my Mini v2.5 and my regular v2 with no problems or tightness. Now I understand why. They must all be made to 2.5 spec.
    I just received my Twins extension yesterday and it threads really well into my V2.5 Mini. I didnít try it on my V2.5 standard size, but there shouldnít be any differences.

Quote Originally Posted by kas122461 View Post
    I would have ordered the extension with my 2.5 if provari would have had it, but they didn't. Then once I received my 2.5, I realized that I really need it, if I am wanting to use my longer batteries with the base. I really wanted the tatroe tanks, and I was going to hold off on ordering them for a few weeks. Then friday I just thought, with my luck if I waited, they would be sold out of the tatroe tanks. So I was already ordering the tanks, just added the rings to the order. The post that had the link to gr modders, just mad me panic, I think that gr, must have some of the older rings, and cig techs must have the newer ones.
    Sorry kas, I didnít intend to cause anyone to panicÖ I just thought that that info may be helpful to someone.

BTW: Did your Cigtechs order ship? I placed an order early in the morning on July 5th, but it still hasnít shipped yet. Since this is my first order from them, Iím not sure if this is typical or not for them.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycap View Post
    There is a difference, when i bought my 2.5 i ordered an extention cap, i had to return 2 of them that did not fully screw on - the 3rd one did, apparently the threads were changed along the way.
    There may also be some manufacturing issues with some of the Provape extension caps.

My satin silver Provape extension cap is a bit rough about half way through screwing it in. Mine screws in all the way, itís just not as smooth as I was expecting from Provape. My blue Provape extension cap, however, screws in really smoothly.

All of my Provape regular (non-extension) caps are really smooth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast