Like Tree37Likes

Thread: EGO Threads?

Just a "Member" Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default EGO Threads?

I think I'm missing something here, I keep seeing lack of EGO threads being mentioned as a strike against the Provari. Is there some magical vape device that only has EGO threads that I have some how never heard about? Do people really contemplate spending $150 on a mod and then get upset because they can't use a $2 dollar device on it? Maybe I'm missing something, but when I started with EGO's I don't remember their being any EGO threaded devices that worked all that great. I guess I assume the people moving up to a higher end mod would also be upgrading their vape devices as well. I was going to post this in the general, but you all know how most Provari posts end up. I have a bunch of Cleros, but they go on twists, Iv never been upset that I cant run them on my provari.
    Tommy Aces and kas122461 like this.
    "Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify". Henry David Thoreau

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You need a 510 to eGo adapter to use an eGo clearo on a Provari. It's $2.49 from Mad Vapes.
    GetVaked likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I don't see it as a strike again Provari. 510 threading was around prior to eGo threading so there's more options as far as delivery systems using 510 threading.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i for one am bent i cant use a ce4 on it, after spending all that money its all i can afford now

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kas122461's Avatar

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Leithan View Post
    I think I'm missing something here, I keep seeing lack of EGO threads being mentioned as a strike against the Provari. Is there some magical vape device that only has EGO threads that I have some how never heard about? Do people really contemplate spending $150 on a mod and then get upset because they can't use a $2 dollar device on it? Maybe I'm missing something, but when I started with EGO's I don't remember their being any EGO threaded devices that worked all that great. I guess I assume the people moving up to a higher end mod would also be upgrading their vape devices as well. I was going to post this in the general, but you all know how most Provari posts end up. I have a bunch of Cleros, but they go on twists, Iv never been upset that I cant run them on my provari.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

That's a valid reason I hadn't thought about

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well, I "wish" all equipment is compatible with each other but that's not the way it is. Yeah, it's a bummer that if I want to use cartos I have to buy the right size ones to fit the tanks I already have. The best plan is to make sure you've saved up enough before making expensive purchases so you can afford a $2.49 adapter.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Evod is a nice little ego only threaded clearo. But, it's really irrelevant since adapters are available if you're determined to pair it up with Provari. Also, someone pointed out that a Protank base can be put on an Evod to make it 510 threaded if you're desperate.
    Tommy Aces likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kas122461 View Post
    Seriously?
    No seriously...............
    not really .
    Did the post sound snobbish?
    Mostly I was board and not feeling all that serious.
    Is there some really Bad ..... device that uses ego threads?
    Is EGO versus 510 a touchy subject? Like VHS vs Beta max, Blue Ray vs HD DVD, Coke vs Pepsi?
    But no, not seriously, well sort of. I just read in a post, (not about Provari) it was about another high end mod, it listed all these great features yadyada and the first reply was "It's cool, but it doesn't have EGO threading" and I just can't help thinking..............so what. I don't understand it as I have never really been attached to a Ego threaded device.
    kas122461 likes this.

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I don't care about VW, but if ProVape added eGo threading I would be all over it!
    Harplayr likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast