Provari and driptips - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Provari and driptips

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

There are a lot of orange acrylic and teal aluminum tips around, but orange and teal is a challenge. There won't be anything made with Tru Stone. The Tru Stone "blanks" (the material blocks the drips are carved from) are the same ones used for high-end pens. Tru Stone is made of real stone powder mixed with resin and, to my knowledge, there is no orange and teal natural stone. From some odd reason, I haven't found any aluminum tips in orange. They seem to be yellow, gold, then red, skipping orange altogether.

You might consider having one made, they aren't really that expensive when you consider you will be getting exactly what you want.

Anyway, I'll keep adding ones that look a bit different.

Translucent might be interesting on a glass tank: Ming Dynasty Drip Tip (Translucent Orange) - $3.99 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zbeast08 View Post
    This thread may be moved since it doesn't really involve the provari but wanted the provarian replies!! I have driptips ranging from a couple bucks to 10 bucks and just decided to get a couple glass tips from tripsy--the most I have paid for a driptip!! Do y'all think the tip affects the flavor, vape, etc. other than the way it may feel in your lips due to the type of material it is?? Do you notice any difference in the quality of vape?
    I think some tips may not actually affect the direct flavor but the impression of the flavor.
    Allow me to explain.
    I have some tips that are short & slim which (for me) gives a nice warm vape.
    I have slim SS that give a cooler vape.

Then there are the big ones (like the RSST tip) that I HATE to feel in my mouth.
    It's too big and instead of enjoying the vape I'm now focused on something taking up too much space in my mouth.

This thread made me think- All my tips cost less than $6 but ever since I got the ProVari I got high end drip tip taste.
    Waiting for the Gemini- should be here tomorrow.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    Bought! Thanks Oce
    The Ocelot likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Bought! Thanks Oce
    I hope it looks good. If not, you'll have a better idea of what will look good and the search can resume. I'm sure you could sell it one the classys, there seems to be a disproportionate number of dolphin fans on ECF.
    Zbeast08 likes this.
    CASAA Member

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I emailed etsy today and ask a couple questions about the colors and it should be spot on, shipped today as well!! My phiniac dolphins tank shipped today as well, so I should be hooked up before game day on Sunday!!
    The Ocelot likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I emailed etsy today and ask a couple questions about the colors and it should be spot on, shipped today as well!! My phiniac dolphins tank shipped today as well, so I should be hooked up before game day on Sunday!!
    How lovely! You'll be vaping away blowing clouds out of your blowhole.
    ItTechy and Bimini Twist like this.
    CASAA Member

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just received 2 tru stone drip tips from Drip Tip Designz today. I love them!! I'll try to post a picture of them on the Provaris tomorrow. Hopefully the IBTanked I ordered to go with one of them will arrive tomorrow too. I would recommend that site. He does beautiful work and the prices are high, but not as high as some places. I paid 25 each for mine.
    Oh, I see you got one.....never mind....

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Both Sagewood Glass and Drip Tip Designz will do a custom tip for you.

Pick a shape and the colors you want.

Last I checked Sagewood's site was down for maintanance, but Drip Tip Designz has a few tips in teal and orange/red in their Tru-stone and Resin categories.
    Last edited by roonies; 10-10-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Baditude likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roonies View Post
    I just received 2 tru stone drip tips from Drip Tip Designz today. I love them!! I'll try to post a picture of them on the Provaris tomorrow. Hopefully the IBTanked I ordered to go with one of them will arrive tomorrow too. I would recommend that site. He does beautiful work and the prices are high, but not as high as some places. I paid 25 each for mine.
    I'll be looking for your pics. The two Tru-stone tips I have from them are among my favorites. They are pricey but they most definitely are beautiful and expertly made.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

So, so sad I was still looking at tips today and discovered Sagewood Glass has gone out of business. I was hoping to buy one of their tips someday.
    ItTechy and Baditude like this.
    CASAA Member

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    So, so sad I was still looking at tips today and discovered Sagewood Glass has gone out of business. I was hoping to buy one of their tips someday.
    Oh REALLY. That is sad.

How did you learn of this? I had noticed the website had been down for a while, but assumed it was for maintanance.

Edit: I see it on the website now: "Sagewood Glass has closed. Thank you for your patronage." This must have just happened in the last day or so.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast