Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree521Likes

Thread: Thinking about Provari Mini

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Thx for the vid links..I watched a lot of them. Ok , I kno u guys love ur Provari's obviously, but there's one thing I noticed that kind of bugged me a little so PLZ don't shoot me for saying a some what negative comment.

After watching several vids, the last one was the Evic, it seems like the LED display on the Provari is, well, archaic? I know this feature is not as important as how it works overall, but w/technology available, it seems this feature is severely outdated on the Provari compared to others.

Maybe it was the vid quality not sure, any info if this maybe updated in the near future? Don't shoot me like I said..I'm just stating what I observed.
    I can't say I look at the screen enough of it to be an issue. I pretty much "set it and forget it" with all of my devices - vv or vw. In fact the one mod I use as much as, if not more than, the ProVari is my Phidias bottom-feeder and she doesn't have a screen at all.
    AngiBe likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/Atty?

Super Member Verified Member WhiteHighlights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    LOVE THIS!!!! Is this the satin silver??? And the tank and the drip..this whole set up.. And I like the black and silver BernieVideo showed me too..these just look cool!

Does ProVapes sell these beauty rings or did u pick it up else where. Damn..lots of little fun toys to pick up for this mod!
    Yes, that's the satin silver. Here's a thread about the beauty rings, more options for you to choose from! provari beauty rings

z06 Beast Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes it is the ss, the ring is from lokilabs. Thanks!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I love beauty rings so much I'm thinking about growing one to help flush up my face with my head!

Supporting Member

GR-modders.com are the 2 on the left in the center. LokiLabs.com is the one on the right.

TrevVapor.de beauty rings and extensions:

Bill's Magic Vapor and AngiBe like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Preloader View Post
    Standard with 18650 extension and standard IBTank compared to Mini in 18350 mode with Halfling IBTank.

Preloader & Baditude,

I'm wanting to order a Halfling tank for the Zombie Mini I ordered yesterday. That would be the 15mm one, right? For colors the obvious choices seem to be either the Light Swirl Toxic (#32), or the Bold Swirl Toxic & Sandlewood (#48). And then they have caps in Green. I would really appreciate any advise or opinions you might have.

Also, it looks like you've replaced the Provari top cap/ring with another one. Where can I get one of those?

thanks, best regards, larry mac
    Last edited by lvm111; 10-21-2013 at 03:51 AM.

Supporting Member

No on the 15mm. That's the OD of the tube. If you want it like mine in the picture, it's a 22mm. And yes the toxic swirl matched the zombie PERFECT.

You want a Halfling tube, 22mm, toxic swirl. And I recommend green or red tank caps. The green matches well, and the red will match the spatter if that is your desire.

Unless I misunderstood you and you want the smaller diameter 15mm, but the pic you quoted above is 22mm.
    lvm111 likes this.

I was back and forth deciding between a full-sized ProVari and a mini. Since I, too, was transitioning from an eGo, either one was gonna be larger. I ended up going with the full-size because of battery life. I figure that I can downsize with a 490 on the fly. I didn't want to be caught not being able to maximize battery life, and that was a possibility with the mini- locked in at 490 max. I'm definitely lovin' this puppy. Echoing others, the build is amazing! The SVD I had was like aluminum compared to this black beauty :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    ScandaLeX and AngiBe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Preloader View Post
    I love beauty rings so much I'm thinking about growing one to help flush up my face with my head!

Hahahahahaha! I fell-out when I saw this! My man...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    roonies and Preloader like this.

Supporting Member

For clarity, this is a 22mm, standard length, light toxic swirl IBTank with green end caps. It sounds like you want all the same except with a Halfling tube. Also be sure to order some Halfling cartos.

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast