Made the plunge! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Made the plunge!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks all. I have been debating for a while. I'm not easy on my mods so I decided on quality. I have been vaping on a Provari at my local B&M so I new it was what I wanted. Best part is it didn't cost me a only 3 days on a tractor and tearing down and rebuilding some pastures!

That's awesome! You are going to love it! I just got my Provari mini and absolutely love how smooth the vape is! I have the innokin SVD which I loved, but this Provari is now my favorite! Should have gotten this a while ago! Will never go back!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats to you! I also pulled the trigger on the beast known as ProVari..just received an email from Provapes today that it has been shipped. Now if only USPS updates the tracker properly so I can be home to sign for my new, gorgeous man!

roonies likes this.

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats on your wise purchase! You are gonna love it.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
    Join the CASAA.
    Protect your Vaping Rights!

.....................................ONE LIFE LENGTHENED............................

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

It's been my experience with ProVape to expect my package 2 days after rec'g the "your order has shipped" email.

Now, I'm sure some will say they didn't have to sign for their package- this message isn't for you.
    For those waiting YOU MUST SIGN FOR IT.

If your vape carrier feels inclined to leave it without a signature that's wonderful but not the norm!
    AngiBe and EvilZoe like this.

Mystagogue * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Moved On.................. to witness protection
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    It's been my experience with ProVape to expect my package 2 days after rec'g the "your order has shipped" email.

Now, I'm sure some will say they didn't have to sign for their package- this message isn't for you.
    For those waiting YOU MUST SIGN FOR IT.

If your vape carrier feels inclined to leave it without a signature that's wonderful but not the norm!
    Also be prepared that no matter what time your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different time.

You may wish to start your vigil at dawn. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it mighth make you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-Latin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.
    Last edited by The Ocelot; 10-25-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This made me laugh because it's so true. Our mail never arrives before noon...EVER! The day my first Provari arrived, I had it all planned out to be dressed and waiting by the door by 11, plenty of extra time. Well, it arrived at 10:20am.....really??!! I had to drive the neighborhood to chase down the mail carrier.....As I have this crazy sleep thing that keeps me up all night, this was early for me. I was still in the flannel pants the tank top I slept in. I threw on a hoodie, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I was not proud. I was desperate, and it took some driving around and back tracking but I found him!! There was no way I was waiting another day!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    Also be prepared that no matter what time your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different time.

You may wish to start your vigil at dawn. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it mighth make you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-Latin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are in gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I will be stalking my mail carrier too considering multiple times I was home when a "to be signed" package came and I was left a note in the mailbox "No one available to sign". So, if they never bother getting out of the mail truck to come to the front door, it's hard to sign for something.

I may just camp out at the mail box w/a lawn chair and cooler, like tailgating but instead it will be mailgaiting
    The Ocelot, roonies and ScandaLeX like this.

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12