My Provari killing atomizers! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: My Provari killing atomizers!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by glassgal View Post
    Maybe you should try ONE Aspire Vivi Nova BDC cartomizer and see how you like it. They work flawlessly on my Provari, and according to Todd on Youtube, beat every atomizer he's ever tried in his life, and match the most expensive RBA made.

Just go to Youtube and watch the video reviews of Aspire BDC. Pbusardo and Todd both put out reviews on them. Todd looks so happy he could cry in this one.

And I think they only cost $8, and the replacement heads $2 retail (tanks last a long time, get the glass ones). I don't know, but they aren't real expensive for what you get, NOT counting the vape quality.
    Hahhahaa!!! Todd is like that in all his videos.

Mystagogue φ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Maybe you should try ONE Aspire Vivi Nova BDC cartomizer and see how you like it. They work flawlessly on my Provari, and according to Todd on Youtube, beat every atomizer he's ever tried in his life, and match the most expensive RBA made.

Just go to Youtube and watch the video reviews of Aspire BDC. Pbusardo and Todd both put out reviews on them. Todd looks so happy he could cry in this one.

And I think they only cost $8, and the replacement heads $2 retail (tanks last a long time, get the glass ones). I don't know, but they aren't real expensive for what you get, NOT counting the vape quality.
    I like Todd a lot He was almost in tears over the Aurora too.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

me too!! haha!! he was almost speechless over the Aurora!! made me want to order some right then and there. However, I've yet to do so. He gives a fun review that Todd!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    I like Todd a lot He was almost in tears over the Aurora too.
    The Ocelot and kbf101998 like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roonies View Post
    me too!! haha!! he was almost speechless over the Aurora!! made me want to order some right then and there. However, I've yet to do so. He gives a fun review that Todd!
    The Aurora has Ego threading though and I don't like the look of adaptors. It hasn't been on the market very long and I have a feeling we wont have long to wait until there's a 510 version.
    Last edited by The Ocelot; 10-25-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: so and what?
    roonies likes this.
    CASAA Member

ProVari 2.5 & P3/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Senior Member ECF Veteran Mark Todd's Avatar

Todd looks so happy he could cry .
    I did but edited it out, was soooo embarrassing

Sent from my shed by TJ
    Robino1, roonies, glassgal and 4 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Todd View Post

Sent from my shed by TJ
    Worse than your dog in the Tecab review?
    Mark Todd likes this.
    CASAA Member

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Todd View Post

Sent from my shed by TJ
    OMG!!! That was so awesome tho... I think everyone enjoys your videos so much because you get as excited about new stuff as we do.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love the Aspire glass tank, the only problem with the ProVari is no air. I used the dremel and put two air channels on the bottom of each tank (I used the channels on the bottom of a protank for the model.) Once I did that they are perfect, I have been using the same head for almost 2 weeks in the 1st one I got. I ordered 2 more tanks and two boxes of heads.
    June 13, 2013 My life has a superb cast, if I could just figure out the plot.
    Vaping in Reoville

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by InTheClouds View Post
    I love the Aspire glass tank, the only problem with the ProVari is no air. I used the dremel and put two air channels on the bottom of each tank (I used the channels on the bottom of a protank for the model.) Once I did that they are perfect, I have been using the same head for almost 2 weeks in the 1st one I got. I ordered 2 more tanks and two boxes of heads.
    Is your mod and the hippo the only option topping a provari with the aspire for air flow? Iv been adjusting airflow on a evod with tape over the holes, but am looking for something new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12