ProVarinati Deaddog Saloon - Page 2
Page 2 of 1020 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree18893Likes

Thread: ProVarinati Deaddog Saloon

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

What about the AVE Havana Gold? Good? Steep time?

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

All the Halo flavors I've tried are really strong. That's what I like about them. Though Belgian Cocoa was okay, it's not one of my favorites.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

One thing I've learned about tobacco flavors is that they do take some serious steep time to develop. I mean it tastes completely different after a couple weeks than the day it arrives.

Boba's is pretty darn good right out of the mail, but I hear it'll improve within a couple weeks. Can't wait.
    Technonut and AngiBe like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kas122461's Avatar

I think what I like about it now, is the tobacco flavor, has mellowed out a bit, and the coco has become stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    All the Halo flavors I've tried are really strong. That's what I like about them. Though Belgian Cocoa was okay, it's not one of my favorites.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Anyone looking for a great tobacco vape should look no further than the El Toro Classico line IMHO.

EL Toro Classico

My favorites are Virginia Prime, followed by Cigarrillos Naturales, and Guevara. The price is really not bad for 60ml bottles. Be warned though, this e-liquid is the "real-deal", and primarily for folks who really enjoy a great tobacco flavor. I would suggest trying some of the 10ml sample bottles to become acquainted with the line before a 60ml bottle purchase.
    RedhatPat, mackman and Seapup like this.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

ECF Veteran

I guess I'm okay with crappy, plain flavored tobacco vapes because I smoked crappy, cheap cigarettes...lol

I mix a little Roughneck or Big Spirit with some Liqua Standard Tobacco and I'm good to go.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Preloader View Post
    I'll start. Much like I had the "I get it now" moment when I got my first ProVari, I had to "get" what all the stir was about AVE Boba's Bounty.

Well it came today, and ...... I get it!!! It's delicious. I'm not a huge tobacco flavor chaser, but this is the first tobacco juice that I've tried that strongly resembled tobacco. I can see why so many keep it around as a staple. It is an equalizer of sorts. If you're bored with tasting new flavors, or just can't find the right flavor for your mood..... Boba's is like Ole Faithful. Fulfilling your nico need without disappointment or flavor apprehension.

I got 18ml of it, but I will likely get a large supply soon.

Anybody else have similar experiences with the Bounty?
    Me me me! I ordered a 30 ml bottle that I received roughly two weeks ago. I had read so much about it here and finally caved to curiosity. When it showed up I was in heaven instantly. I just received another 100 ml bottle today, can't run out ya know? Alien Visions has a loyal customer in me. I'm getting into DIY juice but Boba's will always be in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Preloader View Post
    I'll start. Much like I had the "I get it now" moment when I got my first ProVari, I had to "get" what all the stir was about AVE Boba's Bounty.

Well it came today, and ...... I get it!!! It's delicious. I'm not a huge tobacco flavor chaser, but this is the first tobacco juice that I've tried that strongly resembled tobacco. I can see why so many keep it around as a staple. It is an equalizer of sorts. If you're bored with tasting new flavors, or just can't find the right flavor for your mood..... Boba's is like Ole Faithful. Fulfilling your nico need without disappointment or flavor apprehension.

I got 18ml of it, but I will likely get a large supply soon.

Anybody else have similar experiences with the Bounty?
    I haven't tried Bounty, but it's been on my bucket list for way too long. I'm going to make an AVE order this evening. Thanks for the testimonial. If I don't like it, would you mind if I send it to you, considering your generosity around here?

Taste is definitely subjective... I'm also a fan of Halo's Belgian Cocoa and I love Malibu. But I can't stand the popular Halo Tribeca. I tried to vape Tribeca numerous times over the past two months. It's just horrible to me. Like smoking stale tobacco while smelling a frying circuit board. Maybe I got a bad batch. I don't know, but it has definitely had enough time to age and I just don't get the appeal. Sitting here right now, I'm alternating between a 50/50 mix of JC Red Oak Tennessee Cured/Domestic (my tobacco staple/ADV), a 50/50 mix of JC Merango/Vanda, Five Pawns Grandmaster, Halo Malibu, Halo Kringle's Curse and Virgin Vapor's White Guava and Snakebite. I don't even know how much I go through on Saturdays... maybe 10-15ml?
    AngiBe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Technonut View Post
    Anyone looking for a great tobacco vape should look no further than the El Toro Classico line IMHO.

EL Toro Classico

My favorites are Virginia Prime, followed by Cigarrillos Naturales, and Guevara. The price is really not bad for 60ml bottles. Be warned though, this e-liquid is the "real-deal", and primarily for folks who really enjoy a great tobacco flavor. I would suggest trying some of the 10ml sample bottles to become acquainted with the line before a 60ml bottle purchase.
    Just checked out their website and watched some of the reviews... interestingly different! Going to try some of their 10ml samples.
    Technonut likes this.

ECF Veteran

I started out years ago with Boba's and Tasty Vapor flavors. I still like Boba's once in awhile, but don't chase it like I used to. There were juice-shortages on Boba's pretty often back then, (don't know about now) and I drifted away from TV.

I've been going the DIY tobacco juice route for quite awhile now, and treat myself to some El Toro from time to time. For something different, I made a bottle of orange creamy-vanilla dreamcicle a couple of months ago, and just filled a tank tonight. I think it turned out well.

Preloader had me thinking of Tasty Vapor again recently, and I have 4.0 oz doublers of caramel popcorn, coconut cream pie, and waffles with pecan / vanilla custard due to arrive on Monday. They are supposed to steep for a week after mixed with my base, but I may throw the bottles into a warm ultrasonic bath to speed-up the process a little.

ATM, I have a ProVari on my right filled with a tank of El Toro Perique tobacco, (not on the market yet) and a DNA20 mod with a tank of the dreamcicle to my left. I must say it's been an enjoyable evening...
    EddardinWinter and RedhatPat like this.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"