I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Don't your charm thingys get in the way? I made one for mine and it lasted two days before I took it off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    I sent you a PM about that last night. It's my fault. All of my IBTanks are 19mm, except the last ones I just bought, since I didn't have a ring until recently. Don't fret - I'm sure you will get more tanks and they can be 22mm.

I like the 19mm, since they work with my charms and the Loki ring doesn't fit very well in the sleeves. Back to my pix. The mini has a 19mm (no ring) and the full size has 22mm and a Loki ring.

I like the charms. They don't fit with a Loki ring. Protanks are 19mm.

Mystagogue * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Moved On.................. into witness protection
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    Don't your charm thingys get in the way? I made one for mine and it lasted two days before I took it off.
    I thought they would and I took them off most of the time in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it and like fiddling with them. The mini in the darker sleeve is the one I use most often and there aren't as many charms as it looks like in the picture. It's just the heart and two short bits of chain with broken jewelry pieces. The rings are also sort of tight, so they don't swing around a lot. They hang pretty much as they do in the picture, so there's nothing in the way of my thumb when I fire.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Maybe I made mine too heavy. I might have to go back and rethink what I use, that is after I get a leather sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    I thought they would and I took them off most of the time in the beginning, but I've gotten used to it and like fiddling with them. The mini in the darker sleeve is the one I use most often and there aren't as many charms as it looks like in the picture. It's just the heart and two short bits of chain with broken jewelry pieces. The rings are also sort of tight, so they don't swing around a lot. They hang pretty much as they do in the picture, so there's nothing in the way of my thumb when I fire.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I really like that anodised black look. Seems so much better with the end cap and top black too. I wish we got a bit more variety with the provaris over here. I'm actually suprised that the zombie mini is available at a UK vendor.

I'm going to have to get myself a nice carto tank with some fancy coloured pyrex to sit atop my knight. I really fancy getting a new blue provari with a blue carto tank too even though i am a red at heart. (Manchester United - probably means very little to most of you!)
    The Ocelot likes this.

"back and forth forever" ))<>((

Pride Male Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post
    I really like that anodised black look. Seems so much better with the end cap and top black too. I wish we got a bit more variety with the provaris over here. I'm actually suprised that the zombie mini is available at a UK vendor.

I'm going to have to get myself a nice carto tank with some fancy coloured pyrex to sit atop my knight. I really fancy getting a new blue provari with a blue carto tank too even though i am a red at heart. (Manchester United - probably means very little to most of you!)
    Even us Yanks know of the Manchester United....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS3g...e_gdata_player

Tapped out

There are no men like me. There’s only me.
    ---Jaime Lannister

Super Member ECF Veteran Kuma79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Codz View Post

When you said red at heart I thought you were a Commie until I read the part about ManU
    Provarinati Ursus

Mystagogue * Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Moved On.................. into witness protection
    Blog Entries

Now that their helmets and armor have arrived, I thought I'd add more pictures:

Zbeast08, soba1, jetcity and 7 others like this.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Ohhhhh darlin nice gear.
    Nothing wrong with being a spoiled rotten princess.
    Especially when the magic word is thrown in.......greatful and blessed....
    The Ocelot likes this.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617