I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Preloader View Post
    With polished armor,
    the knight doth have a nice,
    polished KirF collar.

/haiku
    Sir Galahad is most honored by your gift. And when the other black Loki arrives and the halfing IBTanked they shall be ready for a Ball or something.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Very nice collection...
    The Ocelot likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I need to stock up on more halfling cartos. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying the halfling IBT. Can't wait for the blacked out one to ship.

I'm curious how a 19mm halfling would look. Never considered it til just now, but a 19mm halfling filled with some 48mg juice, would make a great little, "in case of emegency, vape glass" kit, in a life or death nico fit.
    The Ocelot and baghandler like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I need to stock up on more halfling cartos. I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying the halfling IBT. Can't wait for the blacked out one to ship.

I'm curious how a 19mm halfling would look. Never considered it til just now, but a 19mm halfling filled with some 48mg juice, would make a great little, "in case of emegency, vape glass" kit, in a life or death nico fit.
    I really like the 22mm black swirl standard size I got for the Black Knight, so I got a 22mm black swirl halfling and another black Loki ring for the Stealth mini. They are going to match!!! (I wasn't allowed to play with Barbies as a kid, so I'm finally getting it out of my system.)
    EddardinWinter, AngiBe and Mrs C like this.
    CASAA Member

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Sir Galahad is gorgeous. I'm still pining away for one of his little brothers. But I know some day my shiny little prince will come.

And I love that black swirl tank with the black beauty ring on the stealth! That setup looks great! Can't wait to see what the half-ling looks like on the mini.

Congratulations! You are curating a most impressive court.
    Last edited by baghandler; 10-29-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    The Ocelot likes this.

Supporting Member

I think you are on to something there......

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Thank you. I have a standard size/stainless caps with a royal blue swirl coming for Sir Galahad. The Hypertank just isn't doing it for me. The vape is fine, but the size and weight are unwieldy - and that's before juice. I'm going to have to weigh it. I have a tumbler tank coming, but that's just because I thought it would look cool on Bobo, I'm not really into trying the new clearos coming out. I'm a dripping, bottom-feeding, carto tank grrrl.
    baghandler likes this.
    CASAA Member

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am in AWE!!! Very nice collection and I'm eyeing ur tanks since I'm on the hunt.

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    Thank you. I have a standard size/stainless caps with a royal blue swirl coming for Sir Galahad. The Hypertank just isn't doing it for me. The vape is fine, but the size and weight are unwieldy - and that's before juice. I'm going to have to weigh it. I have a tumbler tank coming, but that's just because I thought it would look cool on Bobo, I'm not really into trying the new clearos coming out. I'm a dripping, bottom-feeding, carto tank grrrl.
    Have you tried the Loki Labs tank? I am loving mine (with the Loki beauty ring, natch).

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    I am in AWE!!! Very nice collection and I'm eyeing ur tanks since I'm on the hunt.
    They're just IBTanks and Protanks, except for the Hypertank. The bottom-feeders and the little box mod all have LR attys on them.
    AngiBe likes this.
    CASAA Member

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast