Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Do I really want one?

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spydro View Post
    A 6 months reward? Hmmmm, last Monday was 181 days... that's close to 6 months, right?
    I had to take down my quit banner since I started using anything that even remotely looked like a milestone as an excuse to buy something.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/iTaste VF

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post
    I had to take down my quit banner since I started using anything that even remotely looked like a milestone as an excuse to buy something.

Whoa! It's not!?!?
    The Ocelot and glassgal like this.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yes Yes you do

This is for My wife and I

Super Member Verified Member

Tfl, you don't do reenactments do you? The tent in your avatar reminds me of my civwar and rendezvous days

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

After 3 months of vaping I got my 1st ProVari. I skipped the Vamo/Evic/other Chninese mod stage without regret. I mostly use carto tanks, but ViviNovas worked well too (newer did the ProTank/Evod/iClear thing). You sound a lot like me, wanting the standard and stating that small batteries are not your thing. I have since bought 2 Minis and use 18350 batteries daily for work.

I also have bought/tried some of the Chinese stuff. I like my iTaste 134 and my husband's MVP, and even my mechs. But I use my ProVaris the most. They are hassle free and just work well. I don't regret my purchase of all three of them. They are worth the money.
    ScandaLeX likes this.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

ECF Veteran

Yeah I went 510 cig a like to Ego twist to Evic to Provari in the first 6 weeks of vaping. Should have just skipped the evic , it's now a backup to the 7th? degree.
    ScandaLeX and AngiBe like this.
    Vaping; a world where 1mm is a REALLY big deal.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

And I almost bought an Evic.
    EddardinWinter likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kas122461's Avatar

I use my evic, for an ohm meter now.
    EddardinWinter and AngiBe like this.

z06 Beast Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You will probably not be completely happy and fulfilled with just one, it just happens so if you get discouraged and decide that one is the limit, you can PM me and we will make a deal and then I can see if I would like it, see how that works!!congrats

ECF Veteran

It all depends on what your looking for. I bought mine for several reasons; 1) I had the bad experience of having several ego batteries die on me in a couple of months and just out of any warrenty (all name brand) and 2) I realized I was in this for the long haul. I think I originally entertained the idea of not even vaping after 6 months.

I'm a creature of habit. I didn't want to be replacing my stock with new devices every 6 months or even a year. Provari's last and they can be fixed. It's my buddy. So when I factor in how many ego twists and spinners it's replaced, it's actually a good deal.

I also like simple and I thought Provari would be my last mod. Ha-ha, newbies are so funny including me. I now have a vamo, zmax mini, several varieties of ego's but my Provari is my main vape. Always. The rest are fillers. I wouldn't even call them back-ups. Even the mechanical mods break down within a year with no way to fix them (no tools or shop or interest or time).

I've been thinking about buying another mod and thought I had lost my Provari. Instant panic. That's one reason why I'm on the forum today. I just couldn't be a vaper without it. I did find it (whew) but I had no idea I was that attached to it. I guess that makes sense since I was attached to cigs the same way.

So I guess it all depends on your personal preference and style. I hear a lot of people say they could buy "x times this many ...." for the same price and that's exactly my point. I don't want "x times" of different mods. I can if I want to, but I don't HAVE to. I could get by with Provari as my only one if I wanted to. I can't say that about anything else. My security blanket.

I'm also happy with the 3.5 Nova's and they look nice on the Provari. I have others, but these are so simple and easy that I haven't felt the need to tweak.

Custom drip tips are another matter. I am absolutely convinced they affect the quality of my vape.
    Last edited by aikanae1; 11-02-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast