Provari Beauty Rings : Our Choices√
Well, I'm a new Provari owner (yep, joining the cult) and thus had to do my research. Purchased all from GR-Modders and Loki Labs yesterday... and thought of sharing my findings here.
1. VapeRev's Kayfun Cone is the cheapest @ $8. Get's in-stock usually fortnightly. However, it's also 'coned' thus might not be for everyone. Also available thru Cloud9 and Svoe Mesto directly ~ but could take a while to land at your doors.
2. BombVapor's Black Delrin Ring is the next cheap Pro-Ring @ $10. However, typically N/A always. You have a 'notify me' option there ~ but I'm waiting for their response since 2-3 weeks now. Their SS ring is for $20 though. And again - N/A.
3. Tatroe's SS and Brass Pro-Rings are $14.99 each. However, they come only in one finish (brushed). They're usually available, except the brass one.
4. The next lowest is the GR-Modders' Pro-Rings @ $16.77 a piece. They have it in three variants, as well as in brushed and polished finish. Brass ones >HERE<
5. Our ECF supplier Loki Lab's Pro-Rings come in three versions ~ SS as well as Black and White Delrin. Though priced a bit steep @ $20 each they are typically in-stock always. And the SS rings again come in three variants ~ Machined, Brushed and Polished. There's one thus for everyone here√
6. TrevVapor's Cingulum (Compleo/Prorogatio) series is in the Hi-End line. Pretty nice as Pro-Blings if you have the dough and desire that is. €38, €45 & €83 EUR if you know what I mean.
7. For a wholesome unit Atmistique's Hippo V2s are awesome. At €27 EUR each they are the best bang for our buck! Comes with AFC... available in SS and/or Brass. And fit's everything flush. Brass version >HERE<
8. Last but not the least, if you chose to use one of the finest tanks for your Divers / Killers / Sophias, The GP-SnP Tank - it comes in a 23mm version for our Provaris and any 23mm Mod per se... and has it's own [optional] SnP Pro-Ring for €18.30 which gets air-flow as well as looks nice.
Off course there are more - and it'd be nice if others could post their findings on this thread as well