Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: PRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default PRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√

Provari Beauty Rings : Our Choices

Well, I'm a new Provari owner (yep, joining the cult) and thus had to do my research. Purchased all from GR-Modders and Loki Labs yesterday... and thought of sharing my findings here.

1. VapeRev's Kayfun Cone is the cheapest @ $8. Get's in-stock usually fortnightly. However, it's also 'coned' thus might not be for everyone. Also available thru Cloud9 and Svoe Mesto directly ~ but could take a while to land at your doors.

2. BombVapor's Black Delrin Ring is the next cheap Pro-Ring @ $10. However, typically N/A always. You have a 'notify me' option there ~ but I'm waiting for their response since 2-3 weeks now. Their SS ring is for $20 though. And again - N/A.

3. Tatroe's SS and Brass Pro-Rings are $14.99 each. However, they come only in one finish (brushed). They're usually available, except the brass one.

4. The next lowest is the GR-Modders' Pro-Rings @ $16.77 a piece. They have it in three variants, as well as in brushed and polished finish. Brass ones >HERE<

5. Our ECF supplier Loki Lab's Pro-Rings come in three versions ~ SS as well as Black and White Delrin. Though priced a bit steep @ $20 each they are typically in-stock always. And the SS rings again come in three variants ~ Machined, Brushed and Polished. There's one thus for everyone here

6. TrevVapor's Cingulum (Compleo/Prorogatio) series is in the Hi-End line. Pretty nice as Pro-Blings if you have the dough and desire that is. 38, 45 & 83 EUR if you know what I mean.

7. For a wholesome unit Atmistique's Hippo V2s are awesome. At 27 EUR each they are the best bang for our buck! Comes with AFC... available in SS and/or Brass. And fit's everything flush. Brass version >HERE<

8. Last but not the least, if you chose to use one of the finest tanks for your Divers / Killers / Sophias, The GP-SnP Tank - it comes in a 23mm version for our Provaris and any 23mm Mod per se... and has it's own [optional] SnP Pro-Ring for 18.30 which gets air-flow as well as looks nice.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Off course there are more - and it'd be nice if others could post their findings on this thread as well
    Last edited by qorax; 12-06-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: typo
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Moved On Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for this little write up! It's great info

Sent from my iPhone using Popcorn
    qorax likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Great info!

#8 becomes a write up of its own. There are a handful of tanks that have integrated ProVari Rings. KirFanis makes a couple. Vaperfexion has few choices. Then there's the ZAP which more than just a tank.
    Bill's Magic Vapor and qorax like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Thank you for the write-up Qorax. I am fortunate to own some of the ones listed (#s: 1, 3, 4 ,5, 7 & 8) #7 & 8 being my favorite ones.
    qorax likes this.
    "SINE PARI"

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darkgear View Post
    Great info!

#8 becomes a write up of its own. There are a handful of tanks that have integrated ProVari Rings. KirFanis makes a couple. Vaperfexion has few choices. Then there's the ZAP which more than just a tank.
    Well said The GP-SnP is a class act indeed!
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Telly R View Post
    Thank you for the write-up Qorax. I am fortunate to own some of the ones listed (#s: 1, 3, 4 ,5, 7 & 8) #7 & 8 being my favorite ones.
    Welcome to the Paps coterie buddy!
    Telly R likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for taking the time to assemble this info
    qorax likes this.

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

Super Member Verified Member burtonsnowww's Avatar

this is awesome!
    qorax likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I have most of those mentioned:

PRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√-provari-1.jpgPRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√-provari-2.jpgPRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√-provari-3.jpgPRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√-provari-snp-dos.jpgPRO-RINGS : As of 2013 (year-end)√-snp2.jpg

I love my Provari's, their special bling products, and the special tanks designed with Provari in mind. Love it!

As others have mentioned, and in reverse order, the last picture of the GP SnP tank with stainless tank and Provari skirt/cone is a nice look. I use the SnP's with a standard Boge LR carto with Siam V2 single punch. The Cartodriver that comes with the SnP is quite nice too and provides the best hot swap method I've used. The fourth picture shows the SnP's with clear glass tank and Atmistique Hippo V2 in brass and stainless, with Kir Fanis extension in brass, and the other with CigTech's extensions in stainless. The third picture shows the silver Provari Mini with Kir Fanis Extension and beauty ring in polished brass, the black regular Provari with CigTech's extension and cap in stainless and Hippo V2 in stainless, and the white Provari Mini with Cingulum Compleo extension, ring and cone ring in polished brass. The second picture shows the white with Kayfun cone in brushed stainless with Kayfun 3.1 and Atmistique Twins Telescoping extensions in stainless. The first picture shows the Kir Fanis in polished brass, the Cingulum Compleo in polished brass and the Atmistique V2 Hippo in stainless with CigTech's extensions in stainless with wide stainless cap.

Thank you for accumulating all of this information for us to see, find, shop and check out....or buy!
    Last edited by Bill's Magic Vapor; 12-13-2013 at 08:28 AM.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

^Wow! And thank you for posting those pics Bill

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast