Greetings to Our Newest Members! - Page 50
Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Like Tree2095Likes

Thread: Greetings to Our Newest Members!

Full Member ECF Veteran MissLiss's Avatar

This was absolutely fantastic and put me down for the Bacon tacos and Waffles for sure!
    You are awesome Madam

Quote Originally Posted by The Ocelot View Post

With so many joining us, this thread is offered as a place of welcome
    and so you may all post of the joy that has entered your life.

Although we hope you are familiar with the Ritual of Arrival, here is the most recent update.

Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One
    Verse one

All Hail Novitiate! By ordering you have made a life changing commitment.

Be comforted in the knowledge that soon all doubts of your decision shall be alleviated and your spirit overcome with joy! All of your questions will be answered, all of your hopes realized, and as you have dreamed...

You will GET IT!

Verse two

Be aware!

No matter when your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different hour. This suckth big time, since one must sign for the package.

Verse three

You may wish to start your vigil immediately. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it might maketh you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-EngLatin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

This is also the time to charge batteries.

Name:  1-Connecting_zps871e803b.gif
Views: 1380
Size:  6.1 KB

Verse four

Be advised

The Holiest of Holies does not come in a fancy box, it is simply swaddled in bubble wrap. It is the way of the ProVarinati to be reminded of our humble beginnings and not to take for granted the amazing gift that is bestowed upon the worthy.

Verse five

You shall find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and yet miraculously heavier. You shall be filled with awe that such power could be contained in a simple casing. And the threading, as attested to, is truly like buttah.

Verse six

You must place the Sacred ProVari on an altar and gently pass a silver* thurible filled with myrrh over it for 7 consecutive nights just past sunset. Then, and only then, you may kneel before a candle and read your Rewards Loyalty Program card (yes, we are rewarded for our loyalty!) upside down and the Secret Name of-which-we-do-not-speak shall be revealed.

The complete text is available here: The Sacred Text of Manual

The ProVarinati Awaits You

*If you don't have silver, aluminum is allowed. The ProVari is forgiving, but you may wish to check eBay, since there are often thuribles available with free shipping.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I can finally join in the fun! She's gently used, but I'm so happy to finally upgrade from egos and an itaste vv 3.0!

Greetings to Our Newest Members!-20140115_155312.jpg

Next step is geing a Kayfun 3.1 (hcigar clone). Until then, a Protank 2 will suffice.
    Becky

Off the stinkies since July 6th, 2013!

Welcome Becky!
    You have made a great choice! Nothing wrong with the Protank just keep it filled past where you have it in that photo so it doesn't flood all over the place. The Kayfun Light + I would totally recommend, its changed my world. Happy Vaping!

Quote Originally Posted by bhswmc01 View Post
    I can finally join in the fun! She's gently used, but I'm so happy to finally upgrade from egos and an itaste vv 3.0!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140115_155312.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	295465

Next step is geing a Kayfun 3.1 (hcigar clone). Until then, a Protank 2 will suffice.
    bhswmc01 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MissLiss View Post
    Welcome Becky!
    You have made a great choice! Nothing wrong with the Protank just keep it filled past where you have it in that photo so it doesn't flood all over the place. The Kayfun Light + I would totally recommend, its changed my world. Happy Vaping!
    Hm - I've had the tank for a few months - always vape it almost dry, and have yet to experience any leaking. Guess I've been lucky!
    Becky

Off the stinkies since July 6th, 2013!

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I vape my Protank 2 to almost dry too. Never had a leaking issue - yet. I hardly ever fill it up all the way and usually I only put in about 1/2 a tank of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by bhswmc01 View Post
    Hm - I've had the tank for a few months - always vape it almost dry, and have yet to experience any leaking. Guess I've been lucky!
    bhswmc01 likes this.

Awww sad face for me you two, I always have the worst luck with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    I vape my Protank 2 to almost dry too. Never had a leaking issue - yet. I hardly ever fill it up all the way and usually I only put in about 1/2 a tank of juice.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I dump more juice trying to prime cartos and then I had a bad carto tank that kept slipping. I finally got mad and threw it in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by MissLiss View Post
    Awww sad face for me you two, I always have the worst luck with it....

Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    I dump more juice trying to prime cartos and then I had a bad carto tank that kept slipping. I finally got mad and threw it in the trash.
    You need to learn how to play with your 'thingy' that comes with every new tank from IBTanked. No more dripping into cartos~! Open and close the cap 10-20 times and you're good to go~!
    Susan W. likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Peter_C is Saving for a P3 ~~ Loves His *Colored* Billet Box

Full Member Verified Member brianeharmonjr's Avatar

Hate to cross-post, but I saw this thread after posting in the "Porvorn!" thread and though I should introduce myself here. My name is Brian and I've fairly recent dabbler in the world of the Provari and now a devotee. Below is my current selection containing my two favorites (red mini w/KFL+ and blue mini with ZAP). Hopefully I'll have more before too long.

Susan W. and Lolli like this.

Super Member Verified Member WhiteHighlights's Avatar

Nice! Congrats & welcome Brian! You'll find many here who have growing collections too..