Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: processing times

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default processing times

had an order placed last night at 4:00am, I need it to arrive in Newark on Jan 20th at the absolute latest.

do you guys think it will be ok? should I go for overnight shipping? huge waste of vape budget?

PV Master Verified Member Train2's Avatar

I'd follow up with an email, reference your order number - maybe they can expedite you...
    Can't hurt to ask!
    meanckz and sunnata like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I second the email suggestion. Do you recall what the processing time was on the page before you added it to your cart? It's usually spot on & I received both of mines 2 days after it shipped.
    meanckz and sunnata like this.

Ok so I haven't actually saved any money yet but everything else is accurate.
    Last TC 3/18/13

Supporting Member

thank you both for the help. I'm trying to go with their request from the order confirmation email:

"We kindly ask that you only contact us if its been longer than the quoted time as we need some time to process the order."

I really feel bad about bugging them about the processing/delivery times. the processing time is clearly listed. on my last order they delivered perfectly on time (total of 5 days, ordered>delivered).

I did ask them for a quote for overnight shipping. but I still can't decide if it's worth it. It's absolutely fine if I have to pay for it, I am the one that is in a hurry. but at the same time I don't want to waste money on expensive shipping when 'free' might work just the same.

maybe wait until Wednesday and if there's no shipping confirmation yet, request the upgrade?

PV Master Verified Member Train2's Avatar

Honestly, if it's a critical delivery date - and WITHIN their standard timeframe, I would LET THEM KNOW that it's important to you!
    If they don't know, they might not get it out the door in time - even if they COULD...
    I think they just don't want to get emails from every single person who orders one, and then wants to know "is it here yet?" "is it shipped yet?" etc. Everyone get's eager...
    sunnata likes this.

Full Member Verified Member pants-commander's Avatar

I ordered one last Sunday and got it the following Thursday, if that helps at all.
    jmercury1 and sunnata like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I believe you'll get it on the 20th. My vapemail usually arrives 3-4 days depending on whether I ordered it on a Sat. or Sun. They are usually quite fast about it.
    sunnata likes this.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

Supporting Member

thanks for all the advice and help guys, much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Train2 View Post
    Honestly, if it's a critical delivery date - and WITHIN their standard timeframe, I would LET THEM KNOW that it's important to you!
    If they don't know, they might not get it out the door in time - even if they COULD...
    I think they just don't want to get emails from every single person who orders one, and then wants to know "is it here yet?" "is it shipped yet?" etc. Everyone get's eager...
    exactly Train.. I'm trying not to be the 'are we there yet?' kid in the backseat :P

but it is what it is, I had to order in a rush and it is indeed very important that it arrives Jan 20th at the latest. thanks a lot for the advice, I will give it a try!
    meanckz likes this.

Sindoyen Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

A ProVari I ordered on a Monday at 12:01AM took 8 days to get to me. But then it was Cyber Monday, so I'm sure they were swamped with orders probably also placed at 12:01 AM.

My last order to them was placed Tuesday 12/31, a bad choice day for ordering with New Years eve looming, but I wasn't in any hurry. They still shipped it the same day, and it made the 1100 mile trip to my door by Friday... even with the New Year's holiday.

Only you can decide on your shipping method, how much it's worth it to you to be 110% sure you get it by when you want it. But if you order early in the day and it's in stock, you'll probably get a shipped confirm the same day, or the next. If you don't get that ship confirm for 4 days like in my case on the Cyber Monday order.... it may be awhile.
    sunnata likes this.

Supporting Member

Thanks Spydro.

it's like you say, 110% sure, or risk a little and save some vape budget.. having a hard time deciding.. but I sent them an email just now, hopefully they give me some good news soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast