Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!!!!

PV Master ECF Veteran

Default Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!!!!

I have been waiting FOREVER to buy my Provari!!!! Money has been tight, both my husband and I needed surgeries, Christmas was at hand, and we had a death in the family that required travel and other expenses,,,,,

but things have finally improved and we have paid off some debts and surgery co-pays,,,,,,,,,,,,and I CAN ORDER MY PROVARI TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I had pretty much talked myself into the silver satin finish,,,,,,,,,,,but the pink one is on sale, so I think I'm going to go for it!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

I just had to share,,,,,,,,,

ORDERING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! (payday)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah! Congrats!!! I'm glad things have improved so you can finally get your Provari. Remember, be nice to your mailman!
    CommaHolly likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Happy to hear you are able to finally get your ProVari, you should be very happy with it.
    CommaHolly likes this.

Sir Steve the Sage, Counselor to the Tribes of Sigeleiland, Provarinati Proficient.
    Avatar courtesy of The Ocelot, signature courtesy of The Ocelot and EddardinWinter, Thanks.

~≈ Dragonfly ≈~ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CommaHolly View Post
    I have been waiting FOREVER to buy my Provari!!!! Money has been tight, both my husband and I needed surgeries, Christmas was at hand, and we had a death in the family that required travel and other expenses,,,,,

but things have finally improved and we have paid off some debts and surgery co-pays,,,,,,,,,,,,and I CAN ORDER MY PROVARI TOMORROW!!!!!!!

I had pretty much talked myself into the silver satin finish,,,,,,,,,,,but the pink one is on sale, so I think I'm going to go for it!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!

I just had to share,,,,,,,,,

ORDERING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! (payday)

Good for you Holly!!!! Glad things have improved for you and the price on that Brand Spankin' new Pink Provari is amazing!!!!!

I came so close to ordering the Red when they had it listed just because the price was so good - but luckily I didn't (have too many already ) But I am very happy for you!!!!
    CommaHolly likes this.

Helping to fight for our rights.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congrats!!!

I've got a blue 'on sale' one in the shopping cart right now. Thinking, thinking...

I noticed the pink one will only let you choose one color display, blue maybe, which adds $15. Just in case you didn't notice that. Or maybe you already ordered and that wasn't an issue.
    CommaHolly and Australe like this.

If you are in the Cincinnati area, check out Tri-State Vapers on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/558079797581550/

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmelda View Post
    Congrats!!!

I've got a blue 'on sale' one in the shopping cart right now. Thinking, thinking...

I noticed the pink one will only let you choose one color display, blue maybe, which adds $15. Just in case you didn't notice that. Or maybe you already ordered and that wasn't an issue.

I did notice, but it's still a great value, so I'm going for it,,,,,,,,
    CrimsonJack and Spazmelda like this.

Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wow, that is a good price for a new one! Too bad it's only the pink one that's that cheap!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

As much as you vape, and, need to recharge high mAh batteries, I hope you already have or plan to buy 3 or 4 18490's, or, an extension cap & 2 18650's.

Last edited by Topwater Elvis; 01-15-2014 at 04:21 PM. Reason: left out the comma's, don't want miss Holly to think I was being rude.
    CommaHolly likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Topwater Elvis View Post
    As much as you vape and need to recharge high mAh batteries I hope you already have or plan to buy 3 or 4 18490's or an extension cap & 2 18650's.
    yes, I do I want both, actually,,,,,,,,sometimes I like smaller when I go out,,,,,,,,

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have the Pink Mini w/ extension and I loerve her! Congrats!!
    CommaHolly likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast