• 2 Post By Pam1384
  • 4 Post By Train2
  • 1 Post By Pam1384
  • 3 Post By Jazzman

Thread: New Provari Headed To The Hospital

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default New Provari Headed To The Hospital

I knew I should have bought a second one! Received my dear Provari in early December and noticed yesterday that the display is messed up (the first number/letter isn't showing). Got my RMA number and sending her in tomorrow. Next month I'm getting a backup. I'm disappointed but so glad that I don't just have to live with it and can instead send it off to be fixed. Going to miss her though. Back to the MVP and SVD for a bit.
    EddardinWinter and kbf101998 like this.

PV Master Verified Member Train2's Avatar

Get well soon, PamVari!

Sindoyen Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry to hear, but as close as you are to Monroe it shouldn't take long to get back to you. I might have to send the new Pass-Thru I just got 2 weeks ago or the new polished standard from Cyber Monday back to them as well. Both have "issues" when used together.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Keep Calm and Vape On !

PV Master ECF Veteran CommaHolly's Avatar

oh no! but as you said, at least you're not SOL!!!!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spydro View Post
    Sorry to hear, but as close as you are to Monroe it shouldn't take long to get back to you. I might have to send the new Pass-Thru I just got 2 weeks ago or the new polished standard from Cyber Monday back to them as well. Both have "issues" when used together.
    Ugh, hate that you're having issues. Fortunately I didn't have to jump through hoops for them to tell me to just send it in. I just hate to be without it, even for a short time. Now I'm thinking I might buy another from the local vape shop this weekend (great shop near me and they only charge $1 more than Provape does). Then again, they don't have any on clearance.
    EddardinWinter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam1384 View Post
    Ugh, hate that you're having issues. Fortunately I didn't have to jump through hoops for them to tell me to just send it in. I just hate to be without it, even for a short time. Now I'm thinking I might buy another from the local vape shop this weekend (great shop near me and they only charge $1 more than Provape does). Then again, they don't have any on clearance.
    If your local dealer is anything like mine they will be worth every penny even if they are a bit more than directly through Provape. My local shop sends the Provari in for service for me (they also pay the postage) AND gives me a loaner Provari until it is returned. Now that is why B&M's need to be supported! Plus every visit gives me a chance to visit with other vapers and try a ton of juices at their juice bar. Priceless.
    MissLiss, Pam1384 and kbf101998 like this.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Oh bummer Pam. I loaned one a ProVari to a friend so I only have one and I would totally miss it if I had to send it in to get it fixed. I'd probably have to ask for my other one back.