This Is Why You Buy a Provari! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: This Is Why You Buy a Provari!

Congratulations on your new Provari.

Mine just shipped yesterday, and the tracking info states to expect delivery on Friday. I am actually relieved because I will not be home tomorrow.
    I was very tempted by the blemish ones being offered, but went with the starter kit because I needed everything in it except for the pro tank.
    Knowing myself as I do, I know I will someday want a backup. So, my question is, how often do they offer the blemished ones for sale?
    Daytony likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luvchins View Post
    So, my question is, how often do they offer the blemished ones for sale?
    It's sporadic at best. Sometimes you'll look and there will be none available. Another time there may be seven or eight.

You'll obviously be limited in what is available. It may not be the body color, LED color, or the size (standard/mini) which you wanted. However, if your extremely patient the one you want may show up; or if you're not picky about the options, this can be a great way to pick up a Provari at below normal cost. You'll still get the 1 yr warranty, because it's still a brand new product.

Good to know. Thanks.

ProVarinati Supporting Member Gato del Jugo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    It's sporadic at best. Sometimes you'll look and there will be none available. Another time there may be seven or eight.

You'll obviously be limited in what is available. It may not be the body color, LED color, or the size (standard/mini) which you wanted. However, if your extremely patient the one you want may show up; or if you're not picky about the options, this can be a great way to pick up a Provari at below normal cost. You'll still get the 1 yr warranty, because it's still a brand new product.
    And they're not always the blemished ones, either..

I've seen some non-blems thrown in there sometimes, in various color combos (and not always necessarily weird "mismatched" ones, LOL)...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by donnah View Post
    Ahum..The basic silver is $159
    You know I knew that!

Full Member Verified Member

The repaired Provari mini came in the mail today. Not only did they put a new PCB in they also threw in a new neg cap spring and noalox the threads up. *note to self to get some noalox* Super happy with Provape!

PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sending mine in for service tomorrow. It's still working fine, it just has some looseness in the circuit board mounting that results in some battery wobble when I press the fire button. The battery contact wiggles against the battery if there's any movement and that's a contributor to the inadvertent menu entry we sometimes get when we press the fire button. It can also happen if your battery contact is dirty and making a poor connection. Mine is bright and shiny.

I contacted Provape and Kim sent me an email back with an RMA# and a cheerful response, including an apology for my trouble (not necessary, but a nice touch). It's just more evidence of a vendor that stands behind the service promise they make when you buy a product. Provape's warranty isn't just window dressing, honoring it is apparently the way they do business and it's why people keep coming back.
    Last edited by DaveP; 03-10-2014 at 12:40 AM.

And I only smoked 6 a day for two years before that.

Provari and Sigelei Zmax V3 | CASAA Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12