What are you looking for in a version 3? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: What are you looking for in a version 3?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like to see...
    - new color options, but still a supertough finish...
    - Color-matched extension ring in case you want your mini to go 18650
    - a bit more range, to handle sub-ohm a bit would make sense
    - OPTIONS to handle Ego threading, and an OPTION to have a flat top - BUT...WITHOUT sacrificing the slant top or increasing the diameter. Perhaps the top cap could be removable (threaded) and swap-able with a flat top cap and an ego top cap. I'd probably buy all three tops
    Harleybarbie likes this.

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

V3?

Titanium, with steel threading, and I want them to use an ambigram logo like the "Provarinati" signature banners...That's it. That's all I want.

Oh...and lose the crop circles.

Edit: ProVape...I'm still waiting for my ProVarinati custom end cap.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes - I forgot about the endcaps! More "collectable" end caps.
    That ought to be "easy $$". LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    V3?

Titanium, with steel threading, and I want them to use an ambigram logo like the "Provarinati" signature banners...That's it. That's all I want.

Oh...and lose the crop circles.

Edit: ProVape...I'm still waiting for my ProVarinati custom end cap.
    KY_Rob likes this.

Full Member Verified Member sandboa's Avatar

I'd like to see the V3 be able to do sub-ohm. A top cap with airflow for flush mount tanks. OLED would be nice to look at. And more than anything else, a brushed stainless version!
    KY_Rob likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

The first thing I'd like to see is a better display. The LED is such an outdated technology. An OLED like the DNA and many high end devices now use would be welcome. And add a little more information on the screen like resistance, firing voltage, and battery level at the same time with a 2 line display. OLED tech is very inexpensive these days and with a hi res screen adding more info doesn't need to take more room than the current display takes. Let it stay on for 2 seconds after I vape (should be an option, or you could have no information displayed if you want, or just one line of information). Make it a mirrored finish on the top glass like Innokin so I don't see the inner LED and circuit board when off... it's ugly quite honestly.

Second thing is variable wattage. Since Provari the electronics have all the measurements already to work with, why not. Noobi friendly and great for constant tank changes. Yes voltage the way it is now works fine, but I would like to see this.

Third thing. Telescoping for different batteries instead of endcaps and full/minis. Stealth to monster. Probably not popular with many, but done right it works very well and would be a big plus for me.

And last, both 26650 and 18650 Provari's. Different sizes I know, but so is the current full/minis, just in length not diameter and it didn't stop both from being very popular. Choice would be nice for those of us that would like even more staying power and don't mind the diameter and additional weight.
    SeniorBoy and darkgear like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    The first thing I'd like to see is a better display. The LED is such an outdated technology. An OLED like the DNA and many high end devices now use would be welcome. And add a little more information on the screen like resistance, firing voltage, and battery level at the same time with a 2 line display. OLED tech is very inexpensive these days and with a hi res screen adding more info doesn't need to take more room than the current display takes. Let it stay on for 2 seconds after I vape (should be an option, or you could have no information displayed if you want, or just one line of information). Make it a mirrored finish on the top glass like Innokin so I don't see the inner LED and circuit board when off... it's ugly quite honestly.

Second thing is variable wattage. Since Provari the electronics have all the measurements already to work with, why not. Noobi friendly and great for constant tank changes. Yes voltage the way it is now works fine, but I would like to see this.

Third thing. Telescoping for different batteries instead of endcaps and full/minis. Stealth to monster. Probably not popular with many, but done right it works very well and would be a big plus for me.

And last, both 26650 and 18650 Provari's. Different sizes I know, but so is the current full/minis, just in length not diameter and it didn't stop both from being very popular. Choice would be nice for those of us that would like even more staying power and don't mind the diameter and additional weight.
    You basically don't want a ProVari, because what you described is what is wrong with cheap, unreliable, battery-hogging PRC mods...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

If they add telescoping I only want used ones.
    KY_Rob, stevegmu, Amberina and 2 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member WillyZee's Avatar

What are you looking for in a version 3?
    lots of V2.5s in the classies ... could use a backup
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Quote Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post
    You basically don't want a ProVari, because what you described is what is wrong with cheap, unreliable, battery-hogging PRC mods...
    I have more faith that Provape can do it right. Provape is not a Chinese cloner, never has been.

Quote Originally Posted by JJOOHHNN View Post
    If they add telescoping I only want used ones.
    No worries then. When they release a new model, regardless the features, there will be a lot of used ones for sale.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast