How do you guys organize your Vaperatory? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Uh, I toss stuff in food storage containers and store it under my bookcase in my home office. Neat, no--I really need another container right now, or to clean out stuff I really don't need any longer (like old liquids I didn't care for and are now too old to vape).

Currently my silica wick is overflowing its container and attempting to strangle the VAMO.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran bencooper74's Avatar

I have bottles, batteries, cotton balls, atty's, tanks strewn about every where. It looks like a vape store blew up in my apartment.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My stuff involves two rooms.

Mixing station on a counter behind the kitchen sink.

How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?-p1010748-800x600-medium-.jpg

Cabinet to the right of the mixing station holds juices, working nic, pg,vg.

How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?-p1010718-small-.jpg

Tool box to the right of cabinet holds tools, extra cartos, clearos, heads,batts, ect, ect.

How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?-p1010691-800x600-small-.jpg

Last but not least is the coil building station in my hobby room.

How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?-p1010752-medium-.jpg
    Quit Date: 03/2011 Woo Hoo!!
    Look, read, and listen. Vape safe!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

i'm pretty simple, a couple of oak 2" wide by 6" long, drilled to fit Kanger and Aspire tanks, then another drilled to fit 15ml bottles, hot glue a nice piece of foam or felt to the bottom and keep in drawer next to my chair with the Glock 19 and flashlight in it!!!! Made a wood MVP2 holder and changed out the normal charger with a sprint phone charger, same mini plug, not as bulky and it stands straight up in it and has a hole for the current bottle of juice i'm using.
    i use a label maker and just put a generic name on the tanks ie fruity, tobacco, coffee, mint etc so i can identify and still try another juice in the same 'line' as the name on the tank w/o overpowering the flavor.

works for me! Just gotta remember to not vape the Glock!
    mjohnsoniii likes this.

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I use a vintage desktop coin caddy, similar to this one (but mine has much deeper coin wells), for my on the go immediate use stuff. I suppose a wooden poker chip caddy/holder would work just as well.

My ProVari goes into a custom wooden velvet lined single mod desktop stand.
    Legolas likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I keep my APVs in use in a nice porcelain toothbrush holder.

I kept all of my gear and juice in a tackle box but I ran out of room and moved it to a larger tackle box. I have a music room in my house that is dedicated to my instruments and stuff but it has a desk there and that will likely become the building station.........and where my tackle box will be relegated to.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

Super Member ECF Veteran Legolas's Avatar

Plano fishing tackle box.
    Amazon.com: Plano 1374 4-By Rack System 2-3750 Size Tackle Box: Sports & Outdoors
    Has 4 removable draw and you can design the storage the way you want.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have an organizer thingy. I bought it (but it wasn't for ecig stuff). Everything HAS to have it's place or I start obsessing over it. So, it's all organized and categorized. I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.
    Legolas likes this.

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

Super Member ECF Veteran Legolas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    I have an organizer thingy. I bought it (but it wasn't for ecig stuff). Everything HAS to have it's place or I start obsessing over it. So, it's all organized and categorized. I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.
    Amazon.com: Plano 1374 4-By Rack System 2-3750 Size Tackle Box: Sports & Outdoors
    Don't get this one. This is a for home only type. I have a few dollar store soap containers that my wife throws in her purse for me. They hold juice bottles and replacement attys pretty good for travel.
    Lucky1384 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

I use this old cigar box for an all I need to vape in one box type affair, as posted somewhere else in another thread that I can't find!

I got 5 blocks of foam cut to size so I can swap out the setup in the future if I feel like it, each cut to use another device.

I also have a steel cash box with removable coin tray that currently holds all my liquids, wire, wick and an RDA I use for trying small samples. I would rather keep everything together but I'm sure I would only outgrow it fairly quickly anyway The cigar box is ideal for a weekend away to drop in my suitcase.
    Jay-dub and Legolas like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast