Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?

Super Member Verified Member PhatRon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here's an older pic of a stand I made myself

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

My vape station has turned into a top shelf and entire cabinet space outside of my laundry room. I'm still looking for an actual mod holder but I don't like plain wood. Prefer like black or Brazilian Cherry or something unique.

All my bottles are lined up from oldest to newest so I vape the most steeped first.

Attachment 310701

On the top shelf is my grab and go stuff. And cuz I have three Halo Triton VVs (I started with Triton) I have a ton of tanks loaded and have to label w/tape and a number, then write the number down with the flavor so I know what the heck I'm vaping. Between my Triton tanks and tanks for my ProVari, I usually have 30 tanks loaded at any given time.

I sit them on a cell phone charger stand cuz it was all I had but it works great

Attachment 310704
    Last edited by AngiBe; 02-28-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.
    Bought a hard camera case at Wally World for $6. I can keep a 10-12ml bottle of juice, extra coils, an extra battery and a napkin with room to spare. It is about the size of a pack of smokes and has a neat little pocket on the inside.
    Southern Tina likes this.

Tip of the Week: Don't lick the mixer beater with it running

Senior Member ECF Veteran QuietProSF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    My vape station has turned into a top shelf and entire cabinet space outside of my laundry room. I'm still looking for an actual mod holder but I don't like plain wood. Prefer like black or Brazilian Cherry or something unique.

All my bottles are lined up from oldest to newest so I vape the most steeped first.

Attachment 310701

On the top shelf is my grab and go stuff. And cuz I have three Halo Triton VVs (I started with Triton) I have a ton of tanks loaded and have to label w/tape and a number, then write the number down with the flavor so I know what the heck I'm vaping. Between my Triton tanks and tanks for my ProVari, I usually have 30 tanks loaded at any given time.

I sit them on a cell phone charger stand cuz it was all I had but it works great

Attachment 310704
    I just met you, this is crazy... is it woo early for.. marriage maybe?
    I make pretty sick mod holders for people here and there. I have to see if I can get in touch with this dude from brooklyn, I made a tribute to OZZY out of memorabilia, and collectibles lol. It was sick
    AngiBe likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by QuietProSF View Post
    I just met you, this is crazy... is it woo early for.. marriage maybe?
    I make pretty sick mod holders for people here and there. I have to see if I can get in touch with this dude from brooklyn, I made a tribute to OZZY out of memorabilia, and collectibles lol. It was sick
    Heehehee and the pic is so dark can't even see my dental pic collection, 5 different sized tweezers, cotton balls..I'm crazy. I was looking at these cool acrylic mod holders but either it fits all ego size or all mods and was slightly nervous of it scratching my precious ProVari. LMAO!

Moved On

Vaultz Locking Medicine Case

My local Wally-world had it cheaper than the site. It was $8.99 locally.
    Legolas likes this.

We're rural so we have two refrigerators. Everything liquid, except what I use daily, sits in a the spare one. Vape hardware has its own cabinet in the same room. What I use often sits by me in a wooden, four drawer, tool box that looks like a piece of furniture.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Senior Member ECF Veteran QuietProSF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Heehehee and the pic is so dark can't even see my dental pic collection, 5 different sized tweezers, cotton balls..I'm crazy. I was looking at these cool acrylic mod holders but either it fits all ego size or all mods and was slightly nervous of it scratching my precious ProVari. LMAO!
    Yea I have seen the plastic and acrylic. If you are gonna go that route you could do a couple cheap things for that.. They sell felt with adhesive that you could line it with... if the holes are too big, buy a roll of 3M velcro with adhesive use the soft side, it will fill up the space. Container store sells makeup holders for lipstick and what not, those work too. And those are like 10-20 bucks when some of the mod holders cost more because they're 'mod holders'. personally, when I make one I like to use wood. it gets better with age, It can be painted, etched, stained, kept natural.... That OZZY piece I was talking about the frame was all wood, and the MOD holder was a coffin ( also wood). plus its pretty gentile on the mods and the spaces for the mods can be kept custom for each specific mod. Plus Tanks are always in need of space as well.
    AngiBe likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-dub View Post
    Vaultz Locking Medicine Case

My local Wally-world had it cheaper than the site. It was $8.99 locally.
    That's really nice! Just looked to see if I could get one here in the UK, but equivalent to nearly $60! Guess I'll look for something similar
    Jay-dub likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    I have an organizer thingy. I bought it (but it wasn't for ecig stuff). Everything HAS to have it's place or I start obsessing over it. So, it's all organized and categorized. I do need a carrying case because even taking a bottle of juice with me and just throwing it in my purse drives me nuts. I have to find a good carrying case that isn't huge.
    Saw this on Youtube I emailed her about the middle size measurements...Night Owl - Electronic Cigarette Accessories, V-bags, Electronic Cigarette Reviews
    AngiBe likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast