Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Provari & Nautilus = Awesome 😃

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    That's exactly what I have mine on too. Second smallest hole and 4 volts. Works great.
    I just got mine yesterday. I also like the 2nd smallest hole and 4.1 volts works for me.
    jmercury1 and Southern Tina like this.

PV Master Verified Member Southern Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbrite View Post
    I just got mine yesterday. I also like the 2nd smallest hole and 4.1 volts works for me.
    Yay! I'm glad you got one. I was supposed to have one 3 weeks ago but it arrived defective and they never did anything about it. . I bought the new one somewhere else. Works great.
    cbrite likes this.

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nautilus and ProVari do play very well together. If nautilus had came out about 6 or 8 months earlier, I may have never gotten into RBA's.

Full Member Verified Member Todd400's Avatar

They are a very good tandem, the adjustable airflow is great, the protank 3 has to airy of a draw for me personally but I use them on my MVP & VV, I will definitely pick up one or two more nautilus tanks to use in the provari since I like to vape strong cinnamon and menthol flavors and like to have a few dedicated flavor tanks on hand. Very pleased so far with the provari, I vaped for about 13 hours yesterday at home and at the local watering hole for quite a few hours last nite on one 18490 before I started blinking and then just popped in another battery, started out today with a 18650 in so I'll see what kind of time I get out of it, all in all though I am very pleased and will probably pick up another down the road for work and truck use
    jmercury1 and Southern Tina like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd400 View Post
    They are a very good tandem, the adjustable airflow is great, the protank 3 has to airy of a draw for me personally but I use them on my MVP & VV, I will definitely pick up one or two more nautilus tanks to use in the provari since I like to vape strong cinnamon and menthol flavors and like to have a few dedicated flavor tanks on hand. Very pleased so far with the provari, I vaped for about 13 hours yesterday at home and at the local watering hole for quite a few hours last nite on one 18490 before I started blinking and then just popped in another battery, started out today with a 18650 in so I'll see what kind of time I get out of it, all in all though I am very pleased and will probably pick up another down the road for work and truck use
    When I first got my Provari, I almost made myself sick I vaped so much that day. I got nauseous and dizzy from nic overload. Haha. Glad you're loving it.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

When I first got my Provari, I almost made myself sick I vaped so much that day. I got nauseous and dizzy from nic overload. Haha. Glad you're loving it.
    Ahh, the memories

Quote Originally Posted by KY_Rob View Post
    Ahh, the memories
    Lol. Yeah I know. That was stupid.
    KY_Rob and jmercury1 like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Lol. Yeah I know. That was stupid.
    Don't feel bad. I did it on my first 1.5ohm tank on an ego with 24mg juice (for about 3 days), then again on 12mg juice with my first Provari (again, for about 3 days), then yet again with my first KFL (only the first time though. I finally learned). Lol! So the moral of the story is, you know you're on to something just about the time the nic induced haze sits in
    jmercury1 likes this.

Ugh, I know. I went beyond that. I was beyond sick...almost puking actually. My hubby can write RX's a called a Dr to write me a phenergan prescription. He just rolled his eyes....but did it and called me a dumb A**
    Last edited by Southern Tina; 03-09-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    KY_Rob likes this.

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ugh, I know. I went beyond that. I was beyond sick...almost puking actually. My hubby can write RX's and I made him write me a phenergan prescription. He just rolled his eyes....but did it and called me a dumb A**
    Wait....so you are in health care, and so can hubby...saying he can write scrips leads me to say MD....and you both vape? Ahh the story the anti-vaping crowd does NOT want to hear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Harleybarbie and KY_Rob like this.

ProVari- the closest to owning a Sonic Screwdriver a mere human can get!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast