Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    Yes! That's exactly what I had in mind.
    I'll PM you his email address.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hmmm. Where did you get that? I don't care about pretty. Nobody sees it anyway.
    Office Max., they even have a round one that opens to 2 picture frames
    “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have.” Eckhardt Tolle

Resident TimeLord Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Uhh, yes but I don't drill and my hubby is gone a lot. I'm kinda looking for the open and use type of thing. Yes, I realize this makes me seem incredibly lazy. I don't know nothin bout drilling. Haha
    When hubby is gone, go out to the garage, and go through his socket sets. I'm sure you will find one that is big enough...it's what I use. I will post a pic and tell you the size I use later. Have it put away now since I have my kids today, and with 3 boys between the age of 5 - 6.5 yrs old, what's not nailed down or put away is as good as gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ProVari- the closest to owning a Sonic Screwdriver a mere human can get!

PV Master Verified Member Southern Tina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RebelGolfer72 View Post
    When hubby is gone, go out to the garage, and go through his socket sets. I'm sure you will find one that is big enough...it's what I use. I will post a pic and tell you the size I use later. Have it put away now since I have my kids today, and with 3 boys between the age of 5 - 6.5 yrs old, what's not nailed down or put away is as good as gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hahaha. Uh, I have no desire to do that. It's all arranged OCD style and I wouldn't know where to begin. I'm doing good to know the basic pool supply stuff when he's out of town. Plus, he has like 5-6 drills all lined up on chargers and all. I don't want to know how to use those.
    jmercury1 likes this.

"How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you"

Senior Member Verified Member naturecannon's Avatar

Quick simple solution with little effort to hold you over would be going to a walmart like store and look in office supplies where they keep desk organization stuff.

My wife has also found some nice things to use in the cosmetic section. Lipstick and makeup holder are very close in size to our gear and they have some neat multi pocket desktop organizers.

Oh and some toothbrush holders work well too. I now often find my toothbrush on the floor and under the toilet but hey.....my Provari is safe and sound HAHA
    Last edited by naturecannon; 03-08-2014 at 07:14 PM.
    "Sorry If I do not always respond, I am not very good at keeping up on all the posts I comment bomb!"

Full Member Verified Member mjohnsoniii's Avatar

I love this place and only been here for less than a couple weeks. There's a wealth of info and everyone is so quick to give it. I have a Vamo V5 and just ordered a Nemesis and Sentinel M16 clones along with multiple tanks so I'll be needing a setup along these lines as well. This vaping thing could get out of hand quickly (honestly...it already has...).

Senior Member Verified Member naturecannon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjohnsoniii View Post
    This vaping thing could get out of hand quickly (honestly...it already has...).
    If your in the Provari forum...yes, it already has, no turning back now. Its like a crack addiction.
    Watch out Grandma, I am hitting your purse next.

When it gets to the point the light electric bill isn't paid because I ordered online again, I think I may seek some help. Until then, I don't think I need to eat and can survive on vape alone.

***Logs out, taps into food budget to pay electric bill so Provari batts can be charged.
    "Sorry If I do not always respond, I am not very good at keeping up on all the posts I comment bomb!"

Full Member Verified Member mjohnsoniii's Avatar

Yea, I'm walking around the house now trying to figure out what I can sell to scrape up enough for a Provari
    naturecannon likes this.
    Vamo5, Nemesis clone, Sentinel M16 clone, Aspire Nautilus (stainless tank), Vivi Nova, Russian 91 clone x2, Hybrid Stainless Steel & Acrylic drip tip, Skull drip tip, and looking for more...

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Start with e-juices, then tools, then firstborn children.
    ScandaLeX, beckdg and karateka817 like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Johnny101's Avatar

Tina a simple solution for now is don't stand it up on its end lay it on its side trust me it works

Yes I'am this good!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast