Need suggestions for a simple stand - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Need suggestions for a simple stand

  1. #21
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    serenity21899's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Antioch IL
    Posts
    4,802

    Default

    I have a makeup brush holder from WalMart. The kind that has several different size sections. Was $8.

    Become a Member of
    CASAA

    11-22-12


  2. #22
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chattanooga TN
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Kinda expensive I think, but I saw this on Provape while i was there ordering batts and an extension cap earlier. Expensive to me cause I know how to use a drill but it looks pretty nice for $25. Different options too.

    ProVari Desk Stand Blox
    Southern Tina likes this.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    aushizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    hopefully the beach
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
    Kinda expensive I think, but I saw this on Provape while i was there ordering batts and an extension cap earlier. Expensive to me cause I know how to use a drill but it looks pretty nice for $25. Different options too.

    ProVari Desk Stand Blox
    I recently saw some wood stands here that had the 510 connections built in as well. It was like a two or three tier sort of stand. They were reasonably priced (I think) can't seem to find the thread now tho

  4. #24
    Senior Member Verified Member naturecannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Oregon City, Oregon
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Check out the second post by Darkgear, at the bottom of his post a lot of stands are listed. Some are unique and do not easily show up via google search. Its a handy informative post everyone should bookmark. Darkgear is the Gear man thats for sure!!!
    "Sorry If I do not always respond, I am not very good at keeping up on all the posts I comment bomb!"

  5. #25
    Super Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chattanooga TN
    Posts
    373

    Default

    You tease aushizz! I think I saw that thread tho, seems it had all kinds of home made wood holders. Spring is back and I can get back into my workshop so I may make something for my eclectic collection. It needs to be modular tho, seems I keep adding items

  6. #26
    Sindoyen Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Spydro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    ...I'm just looking for something simple and inexpensive...
    Simple, inexpensive and can be decorated to fit right into your decor.


    GP PAPS SS V2.1, 18500 Edition SS V3, 18500 Edition LUX V3, LUX V3, TiX, SS X (2), LUX X (2), Piccolo V3.1, Heron (4), Spheroid V3, SnP 23mm.
    Reo: Mini 2.1, LP Grand (2), VV Grand, Woodvil 18650 Jatoba, Woodvil 18490 Walnut
    ProVari V2.5's: Stealth Mini, Stealth, Military Prototype, Metallic Bronze Mini, Polished


  7. #27
    Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Susan W.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    7,355

    Default

    Here's something that isn't pretty.....

    It's pretty hideous.....

    I got a stand from Rick, he's on here as renderwerks and it was reasonable. But now I use Serenity sleeves on my ProVaris so they don't fit. I'm going to have to drill out the holes larger when I get the right drill bit.


  8. #28
    Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Susan W.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    7,355

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Spydro View Post
    Simple, inexpensive and can be decorated to fit right into your decor.



  9. #29
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    aushizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    hopefully the beach
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
    Check out the second post by Darkgear, at the bottom of his post a lot of stands are listed. Some are unique and do not easily show up via google search. Its a handy informative post everyone should bookmark. Darkgear is the Gear man thats for sure!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
    You tease aushizz! I think I saw that thread tho, seems it had all kinds of home made wood holders. Spring is back and I can get back into my workshop so I may make something for my eclectic collection. It needs to be modular tho, seems I keep adding items
    ha sorry it's probably in that list Thanks nature! I wish I could find that thread tho

    Looking for a ProVari stand
    Marks pens
    Last edited by aushizz; 03-09-2014 at 05:53 AM. Reason: found it

  10. #30
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Train2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    6,367

    Default

    Quit playin around, Tina - you know you need this:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks