Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Need suggestions for a simple stand

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinaJaxFL View Post
    ahha! Well, that makes sense. I have no drip tip collection. I wish! One day.....one day.
    FastTech. $20 will get you started, and they have hundreds of drip tips. Glass, stainless, brass, aluminum, plastic, even stainless+delrin. It's the cheapest vaping addiction ever.
    Harleybarbie likes this.

In the Sheepiezone Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    Did someone say modular? This is on my wish list of "someday" stuff.
    That is beautiful and love the way you could plan for growth. LOL--I would feel compelled to have something nice in every hole very quickly--the empty ones would drive me crazy until they had something in them!! Would go even more 'broke' trying to fill it up--and then add on.
    That cycle could go on for quite awhile!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kbf101998 View Post
    That is beautiful and love the way you could plan for growth. LOL--I would feel compelled to have something nice in every hole very quickly--the empty ones would drive me crazy until they had something in them!! Would go even more 'broke' trying to fill it up--and then add on.
    That cycle could go on for quite awhile!
    No, no, no...
    You're looking at it all wrong. See, you buy the single stand. Then you get more stuff, so you order a circular base that uses the single stand as a centerpiece. Then you get more stuff, so you order the crescent moon side piece...then a bigger one. Then you start on the other side.

Or you just order everything at once so it matches perfectly.
    kbf101998 likes this.

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Last edited by The Ocelot; 03-10-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

No one needs a ProVari, but if you're thinking of getting one, join us ➤➤ Lunatic Fringe

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

That Etsy stand looks nice, if a bit shallow for my taste. The price is right! I thought this was funny though:
    Materials: wood, oak, ash tree, vamo, evic, provari, Golden Greek
    The Ocelot likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member naturecannon's Avatar

I snagged this from the wife tonight. Was on her desk still in the wrapper with a $6 price tag. Wife said I could have it but knew I would of taken it anyways since I was honed in on it. She must buy 2-3 of everything when on sale and do a lot of shopping too, only problem is I am the one always getting caught doing it. I made a large wood stand but it was too much for the night stand. This one if perfect for my quick draw favorites. I had round button shaped sticky felt so lined a few bays cause I am weird like that.

Not sure why my pics get rotated , damn smart phone not smart enough to know top from bottom
    Last edited by naturecannon; 03-10-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    VapinBill and PLANofMAN like this.
    "Sorry If I do not always respond, I am not very good at keeping up on all the posts I comment bomb!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345