New Mini
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: New Mini

Super Member Verified Member

Default New Mini

Well I was wanting to get a ZNA, and maybe will some day but I got tired of waiting. The Innokin products I have suite me pretty well (2 MVP 2's, a VV3) but I wanted something with a warranty and that could be repaired, in case mods start getting more difficult to get, or just flat out taxed to death. I got the black/red mini, 2 18350 batteries and charger, and the two year warranty. Now that I have used it for a couple of days this thing IS nice. I am thinking about getting the extension cap and a Tatroe extension ring and be able to have an 18650 in the mini, if I am understanding what I read correctly lol.

I was also supposed to get my Ibtanked in today. Well it says delivered on USPS, but it wasn't delivered. Mailman just drove right by my mailbox (i was home when he came). I filed a complaint with USPS, doubt it will do anything. I am really hoping it as delivered to an honest person and they will bring it too me. I can get my PT2 to work, but it is a pretty tight draw.

My new toy:
    New Mini-img_1137.jpg

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

nice new toy. i hope you get your new stuff soon..enjoy it.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Nermal's Avatar

Nice color combo.
    How can you possibly respect a person who can only think of one way to spell a word? - Andrew Jackson (paraphrased)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looks nice!
    You got it right - a mini with a Tatroe ring and extension cap will run 18650. Or TWO tatroe rings and the regular bottom cap...
    For your ProTank - you might want to pick up a $5 "Aerotank base". It not only gets air to your Protank on a ProVari...it improves the ProTank on ANY device!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
    Well I was wanting to get a ZNA, and maybe will some day but I got tired of waiting. The Innokin products I have suite me pretty well (2 MVP 2's, a VV3) but I wanted something with a warranty and that could be repaired, in case mods start getting more difficult to get, or just flat out taxed to death. I got the black/red mini, 2 18350 batteries and charger, and the two year warranty. Now that I have used it for a couple of days this thing IS nice. I am thinking about getting the extension cap and a Tatroe extension ring and be able to have an 18650 in the mini, if I am understanding what I read correctly lol.

I was also supposed to get my Ibtanked in today. Well it says delivered on USPS, but it wasn't delivered. Mailman just drove right by my mailbox (i was home when he came). I filed a complaint with USPS, doubt it will do anything. I am really hoping it as delivered to an honest person and they will bring it too me. I can get my PT2 to work, but it is a pretty tight draw.

My new toy:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1137.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	313479
    kbf101998, ScandaLeX and Mikie like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh - and MY post office ALWAYS says "out for delivery" the day BEFORE I get it.
    Hrmmmmm. Sounds like fudging their statistics to me...

Thanks! I am really enjoying it. I was torn on what color to get, but black and red is my favorite. The Ibtank I was supposed to get today was black and red themed as well. Even bought one of their expensive drip tips, and the painted glass. So it all matched.... grrrr maybe it will show up in a few days If a vaper got it, i will never see it lol

Thanks for the link train, i will order a couple of those tonight. I don't have any problems with the pt2's other than on the provari. One I have won't work at all no matter how much I loosen it. I was thinking about getting the aero base anyways, I seem to like a lighter draw than the pt2 gives me.

Supporting Member

Love the red to black fade! It's a nice way to get some colour without looking like a mis-match with your topper
    Mikie likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie View Post

My new toy:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1137.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	313479
    That happened to me once on an order from Amazon. Turned out they delivered it to 115 W of my street vs 115 E (my address). The person at west did bring it to me. But Amazon sent out another order before that happened and when I told them that the nice guy brought me the original package they just said to keep both (not all that expensive stuff).
    jmercury1 and Mikie like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Way cool , got to love vape mail
    Mikie likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast