Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY! - Page 3
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 428

Thread: Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY!

  1. #21
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    largo fl
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    hello steve is the april 9th proposed date for the legacy still looking like it will be the 9th ... as most know some times things change without notice ...

    thank you lawnman3...looking forward to another great pure smoker mod...

  2. #22
    Senior Member ECF Veteran Suicidebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaSHMeRe View Post
    Appreciate the kind words Suicidebob!

    That's pretty much what we shoot for. Simple, User Friendly, Affordable yet still classy.

    Have a great weekend bob!
    I'm happy you guys are releasing upgrades. Even though, the PV's you produce are simple; they work perfectly. I will indeed be purchasing this one. Thank you again!

  3. #23
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kirkland, WA
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I've seen this mod in person, and it looks very nice -- especially for the price. I expected it to be a litter higher, so this is a nice discovery. I can't buy this one as I'm currently on the hunt for a nice rebuildable atomizer for my Provari, but I will definitely be buying the Legacy with built-in tank once you guys release it.

  4. #24
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    violetvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down the rabbit hole..
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Hey Steve...
    Congrats on your new Legacy...love the look but not the slots
    I hope you will give the non-slotted one as an option in the future...
    I bought one of your first Prodigys....Lol

  5. #25
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    largo fl
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    Hey Steve...
    Congrats on your new Legacy...love the look but not the slots
    I hope you will give the non-slotted one as an option in the future...
    I bought one of your first Prodigys....Lol
    hello violetvoo i think it is going to be made without the slots in the tube if i remember correctly steve said the vented switch had enough venting holes ...

  6. #26
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    violetvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down the rabbit hole..
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lawnman3 View Post
    hello violetvoo i think it is going to be made without the slots in the tube if i remember correctly steve said the vented switch had enough venting holes ...
    Hey Lawnman....thanks...
    I just do not like the looks of holes cut in a beautiful tube

  7. #27
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    largo fl
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    yes they are a nice looking tube mod without the slots ... i just want people to know there a great affordable ss mod that in my opp... simply just works as it should ... and there in stock more often then some mods ...

    lawnman3...

  8. #28
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    largo fl
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    back to the top ...

    lets get to chating about the next best mod from pure smoker the... legacy...

  9. #29
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    violetvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down the rabbit hole..
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    you are right Lawnman no long out of stocks or wait times...
    I have bought 3 mods from PS and each has been an affordable sturdy reliable mod...
    customer service has always been outstanding too...
    more people should know...IMO

  10. #30
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran CaSHMeRe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lawnman3 View Post
    hello steve is the april 9th proposed date for the legacy still looking like it will be the 9th ... as most know some times things change without notice ...

    thank you lawnman3...looking forward to another great pure smoker mod...
    Hey lawnman ... Yup ... As of now, its still looking like the 9th (may be the 10th since Monday's are bad in and of themselves)

    I should know more in the upcoming days ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by bewsii View Post
    I've seen this mod in person, and it looks very nice -- especially for the price. I expected it to be a litter higher, so this is a nice discovery. I can't buy this one as I'm currently on the hunt for a nice rebuildable atomizer for my Provari, but I will definitely be buying the Legacy with built-in tank once you guys release it.
    Appreciate the kind words bewsii

    Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    you are right Lawnman no long out of stocks or wait times...
    I have bought 3 mods from PS and each has been an affordable sturdy reliable mod...
    customer service has always been outstanding too...
    more people should know...IMO
    Happy to hear Violet! Hope all is well!

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Bookmarks