Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY!
Well, the Legacy has finally been born! Thanks to all those that entered the Device Naming Thread! We really appreciate it!
This is the Final Prototype Piece, and Production has now started. Still being a prototype, don't pay attention to any of the machining marks LOL
1. Versions Available in the USA [Still To Be Discussed with Lisa for EU release]:
* Standard 18650 [AW IMR 18490 + KICK]
* IMR 18650 WITH Kick
* Standard 18500 [AW IMR 18350 + KICK]
* Possibly 18350 [Stand Alone - Won't work with kick]
2. User replaceable brass contact points (switch side & atomizer side)
Stainless Steel - Premium Type (For Sure) [This Will Be The Only Version Available Upon Release]
Aluminum - More budget friendly & different colors available (Hoping to make this happen a bit further down the road)
4. Integrated Tank at some point (still in the development phase)
5. Beefier threads on top & bottom (Top adapter cap has been moved from female threads to male threads)
6. Re-egineered 510 Adapter that works with all tanks we have tested.
7. Adding more safety measures ...
* Moving to a electrophoretic painted spring (non conductive)
* Additional delrin top cap on spring (where by the spring itself - although non conductive - never touches anything but plastic)
* More & a Sizable increase in venting holes (Most are hidden with a couple slots on the tube itself)
* Brass screw head used in adapter is smaller than the OD of the center pin on the atomizer, therefore, the pin will never be able to short
* Larger pressed delrin spacer - weight savings & more delrin (less prone to cracking the thicker/bigger it is)
8. Lengthier button travel, but still 100% adjustable.
9. Not just a boring straight tube -- She now has curves, making her easier to hold & more ergonomic!
P.S. = My PM Mailbox gets really full, really fast, so bear with me if it takes me a few days to get to your PM :) Don't forget, you can always contact us at email@example.com :)
Congrats, looks very sharp!
It sure does look sweet! Thanks for all you do for the vaping community!!
Heck yeah Steve!
Nice mod, but I can't buy one because of the slots, they drive me crazy just lookin at the pics.
I've been a Puresmoker loyalist since the beginning. The V1 was my first & when it comes down to it, the Prodigy V3 is the most reliable, lowest maintenance mod I own. When can I get one Steve?
@FireFly, Steve said on the PS forums
"I'll post the slotted switch version tomorrow/Wednesday, and see if you guys like that one better (slotted switch would eliminate venting slots on the tube)"
Steve on PS Forums: "Preorders will open up Tonight/Tomorrow, and units should start shipping a week from Friday!"
How much will they be?
Originally Posted by empekay
Not sure, I am getting mine for free, but I would also like to know this though.
Originally Posted by drIpping&driving