Manufacturers, Distributors, and Vendors Quality Control Procedures CHAT THREAD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Manufacturers, Distributors, and Vendors Quality Control Procedures CHAT THREAD

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Manufacturers, Distributors, and Vendors Quality Control Procedures CHAT THREAD

Please use this thread for CHAT requarding the Manufacturers, Distributors, and Vendors Quality Control Procedures thread. Thanks

ECF Veteran

HUM....almost 8 hours has past, and not a single post in the " Manufacturers, Distributors, and Vendors Quality Control Procedures" thread....maybe they don't know the thread is up.....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I'll be talking a bit to Kurt about this on my show at 10pm EST:

VapeTVLive on Stickam - Join the live stream

ECF Veteran

Great...maybe getting the word out will generate a possitive response...
    Quote Originally Posted by cozzicon View Post
    I'll be talking a bit to Kurt about this on my show at 10pm EST:

VapeTVLive on Stickam - Join the live stream

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

There's thread by Vchick in i think general e-liquid forum that has few vendor posts about QC.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

I'll post something more structured when I'm out of bed (laid up with flu ATM,) and back in work. This new forum is an excellent idea, and can only help to drive standards up.
    My company (Decadent Vapours) has always kept strict batch control records, and we're in the process of installing in-house GC/MS to extend our regular testing regime. I can't claim no mistakes could ever be made, but I like to think if one did, we'd pick up on it PDQ, and take appropriate action.

But in-house processes can only take you so far - for customers to have real confidence, independent third-party testing is a must. We're lucky in the UK to have an excellent trade association (ECITA) which has been conducting such tests for some time, but I'm sorry to see the US industry is (or at least appears from here to be,) having a harder time of building such a cooperative framework.
    That's not a criticism, or any attempt to score points, but just how it looks from this side of the pond - I'd love to be corrected if promising moves are afoot.
    Katya, progg, retird and 1 others like this.

ECF Veteran

Excellent post Nick...seems that the evolution of vaping in the UK is advancing a little faster than here in the US of A.....I hope "promising moves are afoot"....Quality Controls in place and Published would better protect the vaping community AND the Companies....
    Last edited by retird; 11-23-2011 at 03:17 PM.

TTK
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by retird View Post
    Excellent post Nick...seems that the evolution of vaping in the UK is advancing a little faster than here in the US of A.....I hope "promising moves are afoot"....Quality Controls in place and Published would better protect the vaping community AND the Companies....
    Agree. Glad to see Nick's post. It seems we are still "Pilgrims" here in the USA.

Quantum Vapyre ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Here is a recording of the show.

Video by VapeTVLive: Live Recording - 11/23/2011 04:11

Excellent questions posed to me. Very objected, scientific, and somewhat detailed. Of the interviews I have done, I would say this one addressed the most important questions, and a non-bashing, no-drama way. We touched on a lot of critical issues. Thanks again to Cozzicon for hosting such an important topic for all of us.
    Deciding not to smoke is one thing. Forgetting to smoke is a different animal altogether.

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Nick, good to hear from you, it's been awhile!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast