AmericaneLiquidStore.com becomes first ISO 9001:2008 and cGMP certified manufacture of eLiquid in the United States! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: AmericaneLiquidStore.com becomes first ISO 9001:2008 and cGMP certified manufacture of eLiquid in the United States!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

$225 for 500ml of 60? Seriously? I just read all this thru and I didn't see ANYTHING that could justify that price. At those prices I'm amazed OP is still in business, may explain the vanishing act? Hmmm

TTK
    Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by synthros View Post
    $225 for 500ml of 60? Seriously? I just read all this thru and I didn't see ANYTHING that could justify that price. At those prices I'm amazed OP is still in business, may explain the vanishing act? Hmmm
    AEL is still in business. They have produced a "Premium" Line called X1. It is a tobacco flavored liquid and is the most unique liquid I have ever vaped. It is quite good IMO but also a little dark. I usually wait until I find flavors I like on sale for $15 for 60ml. I have gotten only one liquid from them that I didn't like at all. It was Amareto and was so strong a flavor I ended up disposing of it. I couldn't return it because it was on sale.

Super Member ECF Veteran SlimXero's Avatar

I can't speak for everyone, and i'm not trying to promote any one vendor, but i'd like to see this every time I buy large amounts of eliquid. It not only tells me the company actually goes through the trouble of checking these things, but it tells me they care by providing that information to the end consumer.
    Vamo V3/Chinese Dripper/FlavorZ by Joe Pink Lemonade - SVD/iClear 30/E-Liquid Gold Dragon's Blood - Chi-You #3901/Kayfun Lite/Space Jam's Starship 1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234