(Genesis style)Smoktech VIVI TANK rebuildable atomizer
Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: (Genesis style)Smoktech VIVI TANK rebuildable atomizer

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wink (Genesis style)Smoktech VIVI TANK rebuildable atomizer

I noticed this pic posted in another thread...
    (Genesis style)Smoktech VIVI TANK rebuildable atomizer-6275d709-425a-e66c.jpg
    How great would it be to be able to get a rebuildable atty/tank genesis style system on the cheap mass produced! Ive pondered getting a zenesis atty for my provari but cant see spending $150 and waiting a year to get one, I recentlly got in on a co-op for a very nice mini genesis style atty but still have a month or more before I will get it.

This smoktech genesis will be a great option for those wanting to get in on the rebuildable game for cheap with no waiting!

The question is, when will it become available?
    I cant find much info on these... Does anyone know when these will be released and at what price?
    ***ChromeProVari V2-KAYFUN Lite***
    ***MKB TermC-Kayfun Conv*** ***REO Grand-ERA *** ***NanusUDTv6-AGA*** ***Kicked Bolt-RAtank*** ***E-Power-A7***

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Are these different from the Vivi Nova tanks that are rebuildable and if so how are they different?

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

With the cost of replaceable atties for these down around $2.50-$3.00 the genesis style system seems a little redundant anymore.

Plumes.91 likes this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gramakittycat View Post
    Are these different from the Vivi Nova tanks that are rebuildable and if so how are they different?
    very different, just look on youtube at genesis style atomisers.
    You have your juice in a bottom tank, above the tank is your - and + connection posts, a rolled stainless steel mesh wick sticks out of the juice tank and you roll your own coil on the wick attaching it to the - and + posts. These genesis style systems dont use any silica wick or pollyfill, its arguably the healthiest vaping platform out there since your using stainless steel mesh as the wick. Nice pure clean taste... $20 worth of mesh and wire will last you a decade easily.
    williegntx, samsun, TroopX and 1 others like this.
    ***MKB TermC-Kayfun Conv*** ***REO Grand-ERA *** ***NanusUDTv6-AGA*** ***Kicked Bolt-RAtank*** ***E-Power-A7***

Moved On ECF Veteran

Looks the same as any rebuildable atty/ Tank, Look at dfwvapor.com, and look at the RAtank, it has spring loaded posts, and is the easiest rebuild-able atty/tank system out. The smok version seems to be pretty much the same, just smaller, is very different from the vivi Nova Tank, as in you rebuild the coils, and the vivi nova has insert-able pre-built Coils. $61 at dfwvapor for the RAtank, Just marked down friday morning!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tj99959 View Post
    With the cost of replaceable atties for these down around $2.50-$3.00 the genesis style system seems a little redundant anymore.
    hmmm... I see the complete opposite of this statement. The co-op i joined for a mini genesis had a 300 unit capacity which filled up in just days. Zenesis is always backed up, and so are the other modders out there who make these and cant keep up with demand.

I use stardusts, vivi nova's , carto's, dual coil carto tanks, vision stone, ce2's, ce3- and they all have had issues of some form. I have to rebuild my stardusts once a week, my nova tanks have been nothing but problems and just now working right after rebuilding it several times and fixing the hot coil leg issue these novas have.

A genesis can be ran for decades with a 75 foot roll of kanthal wire ($5) and a 12"x12" stainless mesh sheet ($15) They are easily recoiled, best taste and vapor production out there, and safest wicking material....

How this is redundant I fail to see.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Justinking View Post
    Looks the same as any rebuildable atty/ Tank, Look at dfwvapor.com, and look at the RAtank, it has spring loaded posts, and is the easiest rebuild-able atty/tank system out. The smok version seems to be pretty much the same, just smaller, is very different from the vivi Nova Tank, as in you rebuild the coils, and the vivi nova has insert-able pre-built Coils. $61 at dfwvapor for the RAtank, Just marked down friday morning!
    Awesome! I wasnt aware of this vendor or RAtank he builds, I might have to try one of these out untill my mini genesis comes in.

Any other readily available genesis style atties out there?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deezdrama View Post
    hmmm... I see the complete opposite of this statement. The co-op i joined for a mini genesis had a 300 unit capacity which filled up in just days. Zenesis is always backed up, and so are the other modders out there who make these and cant keep up with demand.

I use stardusts, vivi nova's , carto's, dual coil carto tanks, vision stone, ce2's, ce3- and they all have had issues of some form. I have to rebuild my stardusts once a week, my nova tanks have been nothing but problems and just now working right after rebuilding it several times and fixing the hot coil leg issue these novas have.

A genesis can be ran for decades with a 75 foot roll of kanthal wire ($5) and a 12"x12" stainless mesh sheet ($15) They are easily recoiled, best taste and vapor production out there, and safest wicking material....

How this is redundant I fail to see.

I wouldn't have a clue about so much of this stuff if it weren't for people like you fighting the good fight--that we all benfit so much from. This is just a thank you coming from a passerby.

Thanks!

ECF Veteran

No problem....

and I want to thank Justinking for the headsup on the RAtank! I ordered one from dfwvapor.com and then jumped over to crystalclearvaping.com and picked up a black bolt pv...
    I noticed the RAtank is a little wider than a provari so I think putting it on a black bolt which is a little thicker will look and workout great.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

IMO the redundancy of the rebuildables has always been the cost. Now if Smoktech comes out with that thing in the 15-20$ range, and it wicks properly without flooding it will be a viable alternative. First thing I noticed is that it doesn't have the wire mesh wick, and relies on just a silica wick threaded through the holes. That might be a little tough to get right. Only takes a coupe of minutes to rewick/coil a Nova type atty.
    Last edited by tj99959; 07-08-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast