Best RBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Best RBA

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best RBA

What's the best RBA money can buy and why? Without modifying The stock version of it. This is all personal opinion but I'd like to hear everyone's opinion.

Go!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1st choice is the real DID from mm vapors. Reasons.....large wick hole allows form thicker wick and no dry hits. Can leave screw in fill hole and take it anywhere and it won't leak. Maker is very active on the forum. No waiting lists. Air hole always lines up with the wick. High quality stainless steel so will last forever. Super vapor, super flavor.
    2. Cobra ......this is a pain to get it working right but when you do the genesis performs very well. Tiny wick hole makes setup very challenging. Has to have the fill hole open so will leak in your pocket.
    3. Z-atty .... this has some issues but with solid wick does work well. Will also leak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglegsw14 View Post
    What's the best RBA money can buy and why? Without modifying The stock version of it. This is all personal opinion but I'd like to hear everyone's opinion.

Go!!!
    9ball_AJ likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

All I can do is rank what I own and I warn you my rankings kinda change over time but the top 5 are all fantastic and the bottom 3 are all pretty expendable to me. Today this is my order.

1. AC9
    2. Steam Machine Genesis
    3. Hellfire Mega
    4. Z atty Pro (ZAP)
    5. Penelope
    6. Fake DID
    7. GTUS
    8. Genesis LV
    5cardstud likes this.

ECF Veteran

I just really wish I could fine a RBA that works well and will not leak.

On the Snap... Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    "...luck plays a part in nine ball...But for some, luck itself is an art."

You can accomplish this with a real DID. I have 4 DID's running right now (Standard, short and 2 mini's), and at least 2 of them go everywhere with me. No leaks if set up right. Leave the fill screw in, and make sure there is a gap between the side of the wick hole and the wick allowing air to enter the tank through the wick hole.

I have no experience with the did clones, and have no intention of gaining such experience due to the reasons listed in overall's post:

Quote Originally Posted by overall View Post
    ...Maker is very active on the forum. No waiting lists. Air hole always lines up with the wick. High quality stainless steel so will last forever. Super vapor, super flavor.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What Overall said
    DID
    9ball_AJ likes this.

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Problem is the design, theres no way to drill a hole into the tank body and also stop fluid from coming out of the same hole.

while it will not make them leak proof, people have stuffed the hole with larger wicks to at least make them more leak resistant.

and not sure where these guys are getting them but the real did is always sold out when I check lol but the gemini looks coooool and am interested

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Problem is the design, theres no way to drill a hole into the tank body and also stop fluid from coming out of the same hole.

while it will not make them leak proof, people have stuffed the hole with larger wicks to at least make them more leak resistant.

and not sure where these guys are getting them but the real did is always sold out when I check lol but the gemini looks coooool and am interested
    My Penelope never ever leaks. To be fair he said RBA, not necessarily Genesis. But yeah, pretty much all genesis can leak if upside down. The juice will eventually wick down and into the top cam and if the air hole is aimed down then yeah, leak. That said of my list my Hellfire, Steam Machine Geni or SVT, Penelope, GTUS, Genesis LV nor fake DID leak for the most part as the fill hole is at least plugged.
    anavidfan likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Hmmm. So many affordable RBA's out there.. No wonder I ain't getting no hits on eBay for my GTUS

1. VIVI NOVA

nah just kidding .. but a properly made Spheroid V2 hits like a train.

but I need to get an AC9 , I MUST HAVE IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast