Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What's the best RBA?

Default What's the best RBA?

Hello all!

So I finally made up my mind and decided to get a Genesis style RBA.

Already have some clones. Trying to get a authentic(?) rebuildable atomizer.

I hear AC9 and Hellfire are mostly everyone's favorite. I don't know what to get! grrr

What is yours?

Feed me with advice and information~!
    DiNet and Snus like this.

Full Member Verified Member Silversmith's Avatar

Have you looked in Rebuildable Atomizer Systems ? Lots of detailed discussion and info.
    Snus likes this.

ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved to Assorted PV Topics - Rebuildable Atomizer Systems
    Snus likes this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There so many choose from. I love there is a lot to choose from. In my experience I love mesh and silica RBA. Best thing is to start small before investing in a high quality device.
    Snus likes this.

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

there is no best, and the classifieds will back that up. what someone consders best is someone elses sale item. you have to find what suits you.
    Bishopheals and Snus like this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    there is no best, and the classifieds will back that up. what someone consders best is someone elses sale item. you have to find what suits you.

Fantastic answer. Very true. The only piece of advice that I can give you Vincent is to start small and cheap at first. As Thrasher put it, a $130 to over $200 genesis atomizer doesn't mean squat if you don't like.

If you are willing, PM me your full address and I will send you, free of charge, a mini DID (original by Jim). Vapes like a monster, awesome size to go out with, and very well made.

Let me know. Trust me, you won't owe me anything.

Take care,

Nic
    Kemosabe, saki2mi, IMWylde and 3 others like this.

ECF Veteran

I am also looking to jump into rba's but I am curious if they all leak when laid on their side? I'm on the go a lot with work and can't always have my PV standing vertical.

ECF Veteran

I use my DID s mostly for out and about. I leave the fill screw in and no leaking at all. Also look at the nautilus (oddly clone) from stormy it also doesn't leak and flavor is phenominal

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This is subjective to what kind of draw you like for the most part.With that in mind my favorites are my Cobra, lavagen inserts and the spheroid.The spheroid V2 is awsome if you want something that you don't want to worry about it leaking they hit and taste great easy to rebuild.The lavagen and cobra are also the type of draw i prefer over other but anyy geni type is gonna have a leake issue if nt upright if your wick works wright it can leake out the air hole witch they all have.Leakege could be minamal.
    DiNet likes this.

ECF Veteran

More discussion on this, please?
    I'm also very interested. I want to have at least one mesh device. As it look now, it's too much work? Torch needed, possibility of leaking is much higher.
    I'm leaning towards getting only genesis that has option to regulate air intake. I've got hefty amount that is really wasted, items that ended up in trash... so I'm very interested in this thread
    Aga-T+ vs Fooggati. The latter looks much better, on picture, but does it back up 150$ difference? Or, say even spheroid?
    Rebuilding seems identical in all of them...
    So, lets say if I am to pick only from devices with adjustable air draw, I'll be getting same performance from any atty?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast