Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Anyone have the new Kayfun clone aka Dream BT804 Tank?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The base is 2 pieces, so you can unscrew them and partially cover the airhole from the inside with a small bit of tape. It doesn't come into contact with the juice. Haven't done this to mine yet cause I literally just came up with it but I'll do a cotton rebuild and put on some tape later today and report back with the results.
    ...Smoke-free since 10/12/11...Vaping. It's not a hobby, it's a LIFESTYLE!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So... No screw to close off airflow.....huh. Anyone know what was meant bY "vivi nova bulb" will work with it?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would be interested in how the cotton rebuild works. I'm still using the included wick and it's not been bad. I'm liking this atty more all the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    V4L 808 | Cisco Laser Mod | StompBox | Sparkplug | VMod | Infinity Pro | Mini DID | Z-Atty-U| AIO 808 | GGTS | Ithaka

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Trick View Post
    Nice to see what that'll look like. Just got my new Stealth and the atty this morning.
    i like it on the stealth cause it make it the same size than ggts and oddy with 18500.
    I will also try cotton but it is working so great i will have to lower the flavor % on my diy , they taste stronger in it.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by synthros View Post
    So... No screw to close off airflow.....huh. Anyone know what was meant bY "vivi nova bulb" will work with it?
    I think that means the Vivi Nova plastic tanks (3.5 ml) can replace the included tanks. I have some here and they fit perfectly. So, you can go nuts with colors.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Section1 View Post
    I would be interested in how the cotton rebuild works. I'm still using the included wick and it's not been bad. I'm liking this atty more all the time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I just prefer cotton to silica. I use 100% cotton cheesecloth. Very cheap and easily available. Silica probably lasts longer, I change my wicks about once a week, I just prefer the cotton flavor.

ECF Veteran

Is anyone using nr leads in this. I noticed the stock coil had them and figure it couldn't hurt as the coil really needs to run perpendicular to the posts to align the wick tails with the channels. Straight res wire would leave long leads that would just be pure hotspots. I'm waiting on my nr wire before I rebuild it. Should be here today or tomorrow, I'll try to post some pics.

ECF Veteran

How are you guys adjusting the juice flow screw (if in fact that's what it is)? The one located in the base, when you screw off the bottom piece?

Anyway, except for the loose draw, this thing is hitting like a champ. I like.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tim_man View Post
    How are you guys adjusting the juice flow screw (if in fact that's what it is)? The one located in the base, when you screw off the bottom piece?

Anyway, except for the loose draw, this thing is hitting like a champ. I like.
    I'm not sure that's what that is. If it would make it better cause that's my only complaint, the wicking speed. I'm not getting enough juice to the coil. I thought about taking a small metal nail file and notching the inner cone that covers the coil where the wick slots are to open it up a little.

Got my nr wire today and built it with cotton wick and nr legs. Of course my phone died right when I started building it, so sorry no pics. Also covered the air hole with a tiny piece of tape, which helped the draw tremendously. First couple of hits were awesome because I pre-primed the wick. After that the juice just never caught up.

On a much better note, I finally got to set up my terminator-c. Man, that thing is beast! If I could get the Kayfun clone to perform like that it would be Awesome! I'll keep tinkering, but if anyone knows what's up with that screw underneath like Tim-man said, let us know!

ECF Veteran

wow, that's odd you are having wicking problems. Mine seems to be wicking insane. Only problem, if it is one, is I am going thru juice super quick-- think I'm getting a little nic sick from it.
    JeremyR likes this.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast