Anyone have the new Kayfun clone aka Dream BT804 Tank?
Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Anyone have the new Kayfun clone aka Dream BT804 Tank?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Anyone have the new Kayfun clone aka Dream BT804 Tank?

I'm kicking myself that I waited on pulling the trigger on this one. First I missed out on the co-op for it. Then DV had it for 16 bucks, but yestrday they raised their price on it to 25, with an angry disclaimer from Eric. I can't blame him, the manufacturers are trying to gouge us. First withthe Term-C and now the dream tank. I did't worry too much about it, though because China-Sells.com had it for $15 yesterday when I looked (and they take paypal, I think). So today at work I talked myself into just ordering it from them, and lo-and-behold it's no longer on their site?! I'm pissed! Anyone out there have one of these and are they any good? I almost hope they suck cause I'm not sure I want to shell out 25+ for a chrome plated clone atty! FML
    ...Smoke-free since 10/12/11...Vaping. It's not a hobby, it's a LIFESTYLE!!

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

If you give a brief (according to Russian forum users eCigTalk)
    I apologize for translation errors.

A replica of the old version Kayfun v.2
    Ground like kayfun but instead of bolts iron pegs (toothpicks). Simply insert the wire into the hole and clamped.
    Capacity of approximately 3-3.5 ml.
    Dimensions: height - 61 mm (without driptip), diameter - 19 mm
    TH good, taste good passes, dense steam, a lot. Performs its function well.
    You can use the bulb from Vivi Nova.
    Driptip 510/901.

Iffy, Kemosabe, Zooker and 5 others like this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am a kayfun fan. i did not get one due to no specific reviews yet.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What's the experience with mesh in these, if at all possible...I'm intrigued. I've been watching those kayfun threads and they look awesome, but wayyy to much for my blood. What's the difference between this and the terminator-c?
    Last edited by latexyankee; 01-30-2013 at 03:28 AM.

ECF Veteran

if you are still interested in getting the bt804,,check erics thread
    Cjax likes this.
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

ECF Veteran

Found it, thanx! Hopefully it'll still work next week when I get paid. And then hopefully the wife won't kill me for making yet another vape purchase, lol.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by latexyankee View Post
    What's the experience with mesh in these, if at all possible...I'm intrigued. I've been watching those kayfun threads and they look awesome, but wayyy to much for my blood. What's the difference between this and the terminator-c?
    Bumpin my question

ECF Veteran

Looking at the pics I'm not sure a mesh set-up will work with these. As far as the difference between this and the Terminator I won't know for sure till Monday when mine gets here. I couldn't wait and pulled the trigger on one from DV last night.

ECF Veteran

I got one. Should be here by next week

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I picked one up and got it a few days ago but really haven't spent much time with it yet. I ran 1 tank through it. I can say the draw it very airy on mine because of the large air intake hole it has. I would guess the hole is twice that of the one on my Phoenix or anything else I have. Another thing I didn't care for was it is very long, longer than a AGA-T or R-Tank. It is light for it's size though so that's a plus. I haven't tried a mesh wick but I guess it would be possible but a very tight fit. I doubt I could get one in there. Using it stock it works well I think. Good flavor and vapor production.

I'm sure the air intake hole can be reduced with something. I have blocked off part of it by just holding my finger over it to tighten up the draw. I like for there to be some resistance on the draw and not feel wide open.

Very easy to set up and use out of the box and gives good results IMO. One other thing I really like about it is it has a spring loaded center post that allows it to screw down tight to anything I have put it on. No need to adjust anything and it always works and sits straight.

Not good at reviews but a few things I've noticed anyway and might help someone. I'm sure someone will be along to really give a proper review of this.
    V4L 808 | Cisco Laser Mod | StompBox | Sparkplug | VMod | Infinity Pro | Mini DID | Z-Atty-U| AIO 808 | GGTS | Ithaka

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast