Kayfun lite - Page 334
Page 334 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384434834 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 13338
Like Tree15831Likes

Thread: Kayfun lite

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jaynole View Post
    I so need that SS Papps...that is number one on my Christmas list, number 2 would be the VW Nemesis. I guess my cheep Sigelei's will have to do for now. Beautiful combination :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    Thank you, the button on it is awesome, so light that's it's almost like a touch sensor, but it's also inset a little so that it doesn't fire when standing, this + the k-fun lite=amazing vape!!! In a small package that fits right in the pocket.
    Bless me Father for I have sinned...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonner View Post
    That was it, thank you gentlemen, this thing absolutely rocks!!! I fear that after I get my Russian 91%, I might not have to buy anything else...

Kayfun lite-gp-paps-ss-kayfun-lite.jpg
    LOL... I remember saying that after getting into carto tanks.. then vivi novas... then genesis attys

ECF Moderator
    Original Guru
    Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    It's the 'extended version' buddy The regular size is sans the top steel
    What is the top steel part anyway?
    qorax likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by evgeny131 View Post
    about micro-coils: i am hearing a sizzling sound after i take a vape coming from the coil....
    When I get this "after-sizzle", it's a sure sign that the wick is getting dry and my next hit will not be pleasant.
    Dusty_D and kumimuumi like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty_D View Post
    What is the top steel part anyway?
    An additional 2.5ml tank
    Dusty_D likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got my new ELA a few days ago. I'm currently running it in 18500 mode, KFL with micro+cotton at 1.7 ohms, AiV's Zombie Apocalypse, and a Super-T Velocity Snub Nose T-Tip with polished finish to match the ELA. 1.7 is higher than I'd like but I'm still loving this setup right now.

Dusty_D, donnah, Wharf Rat and 3 others like this.
    Analog free since 7/2/2011

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This thread reminds me of Saturday mornings in the neighborhood. Everyone gets up and the first thing they do is raise their garage doors (all weekend) so everyone can see their stuff.
    donnah, Tennovan and Woody-GC like this.
    "The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army...we have therefore to resolve to conquer or die." General Washington July 2, 1776

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vapdivrr View Post
    after I get it just right will post some pics.
    well the single vertical micro in the kaylite does produce more vapor, the issue is the wicking. because the single coil is directly over the air hole you need to wick around the coil(like a carto). initially I used a little amount so as to not crowd the chamber, this produced more vapor then any coil that I have tried but I had issues with dry hits. I then added more cotton around the coil which did stop the dry hits but at the same time the vapor production dropped off. I guess to much cotton material in the chamber reduces the air flow. well for now its a bust unless I can figure out a different way. I do like the idea of the air flow reaching all of the coil, like this vertical coil right over the air hole but for now back to the drawing board. I think with a regular horizontal micro the airflow may not reach the entire coil, especially those who make kind of longer micro, I mean im sure its very close to reaching all of it but not like the air flow if this vertical coil would of done. so im back to a regular horizontal and the dual vert coil.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Yeti View Post
    When I get this "after-sizzle", it's a sure sign that the wick is getting dry and my next hit will not be pleasant.
    I think, for me, the sizzle is dependent on the distance from the air hole. I do usually get this slight sizzle with a fresh battery and never experience any dry hits during this sound.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So my 3.1 Vapes like a dream, nice full flavor/vapor. My lite, however, sucks at the moment. Super airy and zero flavor. All cotton vapor. I thought maybe my wick was too thick, so I tore it down and ran a thinner one. I'm five minutes into it w/ no change. I thought after multiple rebuilds and two Kayfuns that i had it down.

Let me hear it..
    =ELA v1; ELA v2; Hana v3 mini; Hana v3=
    =GP Spheroid; Kfl v1; Kfl v2; Taifun GT; Origen v2=