Fasttech 'clones'
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Fasttech 'clones'

Default Fasttech 'clones'

Has anyone used any of the clones or othersuch from Fasttech? They seem to have a lot of cheap prices, I noticed clones of the nimbus and other atomizers, and I saw the cobra on there for hella cheap. Not sure if it's a clone or not. Anyway, any product experience from the atomizers at Fasttech?

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

i have ALL the drippers from FT and most of them are very nice the y1k and nimbus are well made and with a little opening of the airhole produce mondo vapor. the y1k (cyclone) is pretty much my fave right now
    the m4 is a phoenix clone and is very sturdy for the price, the threads are super smooth and works great. its always in my bag as a back up
    the M5 is sort of an A7 type clone. pretty heavy and fits an ego perfect. even comes with a thread cover.

waiting on a nimbus2 now.

the real cobra is titanium and costs $150 my fav geni. so it is def a clone, a few peeps seem to think for the price its ok.

for the prices you cannot go wrong, and most of them will actually surprise you.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Senior Member Verified Member

I got a DID V2 from them yesterday. I had to do a little work to it. The tank tube had some burrs on the ends so it leaked a little. Filed it smooth, no more leaks. And I drilled out the air hole to 1/16". Other than that, it is a very solid build for $8! I did 4 wraps with 26g kanthal(not the 32g that came with it, but I did use the mesh) and its hittin' like a freight train! Woooo-weeee!!! I'm gonna include some more in my next order. But yeah, disassemble and check the tank tube for burrs first. It's sucks getting a sweet coil set up, only to have to rip it apart 5 minutes later when you spot a leak!

COG MSGT Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

i have the $11 "cobra" from FT, with a little modification(o-ring on the top cap threads so the air hole lines up correctly and drilled air hole) it is a solid vape.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am keeping an eye out for a possible Penelope clone of the euforia clone....LOL. Does that even make sense? . Thinking of going ahead and buying the euforia but thought it would be nice to see if they had anything similar first. I have not come across it yet but I am looking. I have gotten a few things form them and have been completely satisfied with it for the money!
    Last edited by Crocky; 07-07-2013 at 04:20 AM.
    Don't ask The Lord to guide you if you are not willing to move your feet!

Super Member Verified Member Discord's Avatar

Clone on a clone. V5 Chimbus on a K100, both from FastTech, works well and looks decent
    Fasttech 'clones'-k100-v5-chimbus.jpg
    walt, P1NkY, tymon91 and 2 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've received the vivi nova clone and a couple of the small cobra t
    Rbas, all 3 were crap. One cobra leaked all over and the other had a post thread seize up and break off. Now that I'm more experienced in rebuilding , I might could have done better, but for $6 I just counted it as a loss. Have some of those 3.5ml drippers in transit though. Can't wait!

Thanks for the input, I might pick up one of those nimbus clones. I've heard they're built pretty much the same, although I remember encountering a thread from another forum that dissed using brass posts for some reason, corrosion I imagine. I think I'll save up for a real cobra and a real DID.

I saw a clone of what looked like an Ithaka or Oddyseus, but for some stuff I think I'd rather have the real thing. Drippers seem to be the best to buy clones of, as their construction is a little simpler.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

one of my sm20 post's screw head broke off while rebuilding for a 2nd time.
    we can't all be God's kids...
    some of us are Satan's

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not sure about this one but thinking of ordering it
    $9.41 Q2 Electronic Cigarette Atomizer with Extra Coil Heads - silver / 2.4
    Don't ask The Lord to guide you if you are not willing to move your feet!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast