Hercules Rebuildable Atomizer (Ithaka Clone) - Page 23
Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Thread: Hercules Rebuildable Atomizer (Ithaka Clone)

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for your reply dwcraig1
    dwcraig1 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Hercules looks right at home on top of the EA Mod... I don't usually use the 510 base, but in this case, I will make an exception...

Last edited by Technonut; 08-09-2013 at 11:10 PM.
    COM76, michliu, NamVet68 and 1 others like this.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ordered the Fast Tech version a couple of days ago. Will take a while to get here of course but looking forward to trying them out side by side for myself.
    NamVet68 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

sorry if I missed something but I do believe that the Hercules/Ithaca on a stealth top cap allows for a smaller configuration than on a GGTS native mode less 510 collector thing... am I wrong?

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by misterD View Post
    sorry if I missed something but I do believe that the Hercules/Ithaca on a stealth top cap allows for a smaller configuration than on a GGTS native mode less 510 collector thing... am I wrong?
    It's just about 10 mm shorter with the stealth cap vs collector tank/ CR on MKB

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by buffalofloyd View Post
    Here are some photos of what I mean. The spacer I have above the o-ring is very small, smaller than the gap for the juice control but I'm sure if I removed it it would almost close all the way. I cant screw in the housing anymore without taking pliers to this thing and I'm not concerned enough to do that but it does have me wondering. The pic of the juice control/mouthpiece on is as far as it will close...

EDIT: I did remove the spacer and it will allow me to close the juice control fully. I guess it's a trade off. Thanks for looking anyway
    One possible solution that could work if you don't want to remove your custom spacer is to use a locking ring from a Terminator. One of my Terms is on the back-burner right now so I have some spare parts to play with. I've been using the Term locking ring from the Term rebuildable because I have had occasional issues with the Herc rebuildable part screwing/unscrewing when I adjust the juice control. Once it opened up basic feeding (which I don't use), and once it moved the positive wires under the washer causing a short so I use the Term locking ring/nut to lock that puppy down. I just thought it might help you make up that extra space to close your juice control and keep the spacer.....

Hercules Rebuildable Atomizer (Ithaka Clone)-lock.jpg
    buffalofloyd and michliu like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I screw the ceramic housing in pretty tight on "Ithaka" type atomizers, I've had no problems with it unscrewing with the mouthpiece.

Senior Member Verified Member

Hercules Rebuildable Atomizer (Ithaka Clone)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376323392.134003.jpg

Second from the left is my mkb-ts with hercules... Love this set up
    Technonut and NamVet68 like this.
    Just keep vaping.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
    One possible solution that could work if you don't want to remove your custom spacer is to use a locking ring from a Terminator. One of my Terms is on the back-burner right now so I have some spare parts to play with. I've been using the Term locking ring from the Term rebuildable because I have had occasional issues with the Herc rebuildable part screwing/unscrewing when I adjust the juice control. Once it opened up basic feeding (which I don't use), and once it moved the positive wires under the washer causing a short so I use the Term locking ring/nut to lock that puppy down. I just thought it might help you make up that extra space to close your juice control and keep the spacer.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lock.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	240349
    Hey buddy, that is a really good idea, I do have an exctra ring I could toss on there in the next build. Thanks for the heads up!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I received my Fasttech ithaka clone yesterday. The polish job is very nice but i still prefer the brushed finish on my herc. Threads are a little looser than the herc but still smooth. I didn't get to try it out because it was missing an o-ring between the base and the bottom tank section. For the price i can't complain and it will make a good back-up to the herc.
    Technonut and michliu like this.