Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFS clone

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default UFS clone

Getting one from discount vapors. Looks like it can be used with a 510 atty , carto, or be built with wick and coil. Seems pretty versatile for 60 dollars.....anyone have one or know more about it??

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yep, I have one. It's decent; I don't have a real UFS to compare, but it seems well built. It comes with a small build platform, not sure how to describe it, didn't use it; I'm using a killer 705 clone in it, and that works well. A bit fiddly to get it feeding well without draining all the juice into the bottom well, but trial and error...

As to its utility - if for whatever reason you like using cartos, or k705's, it's a pretty nice solution - all the fun of a tank for capacity, plus juice feed control, plus air control. That said, I find myself using my genny-style rba's or my clone ithakas more often that I go back to the ufs.

It's also bloody huge - think ithaka stacked on top of an oddy. Tallest atty (or atty platform, whatever) I have. It makes me nervous for my 510 connectors, having it be so topheavy.

Thanks for the info, I haven't gotten that deep into rebuildables. I have a lot of the cheap ones, igo l, igo s, vision eternity, zeus,octopus and just got a couple smoktek uda attys in the mail today. I have some decent carto tanks from phiniac, and I like the capacity , just prefer rbas for flavor and control over resistance setups. I got this new one cuz it's a step up from what I have but is not outrageously expensive

Got two of em. The quality (if its a Tobeco) unit is kind of meh, but they work alright.

First thing that struck me is that it is advertized as stainless, but it is indeed chromed brass.

Just been using the included atomizer inside.

This one says it's made by ehpro?? Don't know anything about them, guess I will find out the quality in a few days

Aaah, got it. You should post some photos when you receive it. I;m curious as to how it compares to its Tobeco counterpart.

Just got mine in the mail...can someone explain how the atomizer is fed?? The entire wick and coil is enclosed, the only openings are obviously through the top and the 510 connection at the bottom, guess I don't understand how it gets juice.. I apologize for being a noob but any help would be great

It gets the juice through the 510 connection. Just juice it up, it will work

Thanks man, put it together tonight... Absolutely love it, it's on my provari mini, it is bigger and weighs more lol, I would post a pic but I will have to get help from my gf .... I am old and have zero computer skills

Awesome. Have you tried using a standard 510 cart or atty on it? Or youre just using the included atomizer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast