Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: UVO Systems Aqua ....I want this badboy

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by codyjo View Post
    Where to buy!? I want!!
    It doesn't show on their web site but they just got another batch but they will not last long. Call them, Vape Up USA in Chula Vista Ca.
    Vape Up USA

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They are in stock at these locations as well.

Footoon - Aqua Atomizer – localvape
    Aqua Atomizer by Footoon

May your wicks always be wet and clouds huge !!!!!!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

In a previous post I stated that I thought the flavor difference in the aqua compared to the kayfun was way way better in the aqua, well maybe its better but not as much as I previous thought. what happened is I had the same juice in both devices and was comparing, although they were the same juice, it came from different bottles. I ordered some juice 2 weeks ago and didn't realize there was something lacking, this has been driving me nuts with some of my recent builds. I know what this juice is suppose to taste like and when I vaped it I thought my builds were off. I never thought it could actually be the juice because its always been consistent. recently I kept re-doing builds on my kayfun because of this lack of flavor. well I opened up a new bottle of this juice when I first set up my aqua, this flavor was awesome so I thought it was the tank, meanwhile the flavor in my k-lite was lacking, I attributed this to the device, anyways I redone a build in the k-lite today with the new bottle of juice and POW, the flavor was back. I then figured it out with a dripper of mine, I tested both juices and for sure one bottle is missing some flavor big time, its a dud bottle. im torn between this mistake, on one hand im glad my kayfun is great again and it wasn't my build or the device, on the other hand though, im not quite as impressed with the aqua;s flavor difference to the kfun, although it still does provide a juicier and now slightly better flavor then the lite. I still find it an awesome tank and is definitely superior in low resistance builds compared to the k-lite.
    Last edited by vapdivrr; 11-11-2013 at 01:58 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vapdivrr View Post
    In a previous post I stated that I thought the flavor difference in the aqua compared to the kayfun was way way better in the aqua, well maybe its better but not as much as I previous thought. what happened is I had the same juice in both devices and was comparing, although they were the same juice, it came from different bottles. I ordered some juice 2 weeks ago and didn't realize there was something lacking, this has been driving me nuts with some of my recent builds. I know what this juice is suppose to taste like and when I vaped it I thought my builds were off. I never thought it could actually be the juice because its always been consistent. recently I kept re-doing builds on my kayfun because of this lack of flavor. well I opened up a new bottle of this juice when I first set up my aqua, this flavor was awesome so I thought it was the tank, meanwhile the flavor in my k-lite was lacking, I attributed this to the device, anyways I redone a build in the k-lite today with the new bottle of juice and POW, the flavor was back. I then figured it out with a dripper of mine, I tested both juices and for sure one bottle is missing some flavor big time, its a dud bottle. im torn between this mistake, on one hand im glad my kayfun is great again and it wasn't my build or the device, on the other hand though, im not quite as impressed with the aqua;s flavor difference to the kfun, although it still does provide a juicier and now slightly better flavor then the lite. I still find it an awesome tank and is definitely superior in low resistance builds compared to the k-lite.
    I agree with what you discovered. While I think the Aqua has a lot of upsides, I'm not tossing my kf's anytime soon. They still work and provide great flavor and consistency. How's the heat on the Aqua for you? I know you go lower on the resistances but use thicker gauge wire. I've tried 0.4-0.7 ohm builds and it just gets way hot. Hotter than my Patriot rda. Seems the heat dissipation is not so good because of the design but I had to go up in resistance to actually enjoy the vape without getting burned.

May your wicks always be wet and clouds huge !!!!!!!!

ECF Veteran

Anyone put quads in an Aqua yet?

Maybe not all in parallel, but idk maybe dual verticals on each side.. Or is there no room for that?

Been considering putting my Hana up FT and I'm trying to figure what I would take for it. Anyways, thanks.

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default AVB: Aqua Vertical Build

Here is some pic's of my setup with the vertical build.

This is how I wick it. I first take one strand of cotton a thread it through the two top leg leads, straight through the middle, then place the second strand on top of the first forming an X.

The cotton shown above was actually to much was getting to much heat and wicking, but works for demonstration purposes. I re-wicked it with about half the thickness of the cotton shown so that when twisted up tight the diameter of the strand covered about half of the coil, so that when I do the wrap around and tuck into the channels I get full cotton coverage around the outside of the coil without covering either end.

I now leave the tails of the cotton long so that they come to the bottom of the base. I then twist the cotton up tight, using the top placed strand to wrap around the bottom end of the coil, then stuff it into the juice track to lock it into place, I then use the other stand that goes under the top wire leads to cover the top half of the coil, twisting it tight to cover the rest of the coil without covering the ends, and stuff it into the juice channel locking it into place.

No build is complete without a shot of on of my cats in the picture apparently. lol

I then juice the wick before final assembly. Again the pics above don't show exactly how I now stuff the channels. Leaving the tails long, where they extend past the juice channels, I bend them back over and down into the base of the channels and up into the sides of the channel. So I am basically using a doubled strand of cotton in the horizontal and vertical portions of the juice channel, ending at the top of the coil deck, where I trim off any excess flush with the deck. This accomplishes two things. 1.) it fills up the full juice channels so that flooding is no longer an issue. 2.) The juice flow control is now fully functional. You shut it down and you can totally shut off wicking, you open it up and can get more wicking needed for the watts your build is running at.

I have run a couple of tanks with this setup and working great. I've changed up my fill technique a tad, to get as much juice as possible in the tank. With juice control shut down and air control shut down, I fill the tank up to just under the top thread of the tank. I then place the top cap on and turn it just enough to engage the threads. Then I invert the tank letting the juice flow into the head of the top cap, and then turn the tank open a few turns to relieve any pressure build up, screw the head in a few turns the open air control fully, then screw the top cap completely tight. Good to go. I haven't flooded the coils yet, can leave the juice control fully open without flooding. On my next fill I'm going to use a syringe to fill just to see how much juice actually goes into my tank. I have vaped this setup at 15 watts kicked and un-kicked at about 34 watts, Damn that's a great vape!! Now I get it!! Sorry, just had to throw that in. lmao. I am having no heat issues, doesn't get any warmer than any of my other atty's. May have to buy another, but will probably wait till I try a few others. One can never have too many styles of rba's. Yeah that's my motto.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB1503 View Post
    Anyone put quads in an Aqua yet?

Maybe not all in parallel, but idk maybe dual verticals on each side.. Or is there no room for that?

Been considering putting my Hana up FT and I'm trying to figure what I would take for it. Anyways, thanks.
    Hmm, don't see quads in an Aqua as feasible. What with the bottom air intake, limited room and heat constraints, not going to try it. It's kicking azz with the dual verticals and still working on my optimum ohm build with that. But you are more than welcome to try. If you find something that I perceive works better than mine, then I'll give it a shot too. After all, this is a dainty rba, or should I say a Mighty Mouse rba? Here I come to save the Vape, that means that Mighty Mouse is RBA!!!
    dirquist likes this.
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dice57 View Post
    Hmm, don't see quads in an Aqua as feasible. What with the bottom air intake, limited room and heat constraints, not going to try it. It's kicking azz with the dual verticals and still working on my optimum ohm build with that. But you are more than welcome to try. If you find something that I perceive works better than mine, then I'll give it a shot too. After all, this is a dainty rba, or should I say a Mighty Mouse rba? Here I come to save the Vape, that means that Mighty Mouse is RBA!!!
    After the Strata I'm pretty much tapped for while. If I do end up getting one in trade I will for sure be posting up some builds.
    dice57 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well folks, boys and girls, did a measured fill of the Aqua just now with a syringe full just a tad over 3 ml, and I got every drop in the tank. Had the juice control and the air control shut down, filled it up, got about 2.5ml in, so decided to unscrew the tank a bit till the air hole were half exposed, put the rest of the juice in, but was almost brimming over, unscrewed the tank some more to give room to catch a thread, turned it over unscrewed the tank some more, going a turn above the air hole, secured the top cap tight and vaped. It's all good!! Didn't flood the chamber, still getting a great smooth vape. Spilled maybe a drop. Thinking that unless you have all the juice channels packed tight with wick that I couldn't of put so much juice in. I now have to vape with the juice control open about 6 turns while chain vaping because I have a lot of wick packed in all of the channels, including the base. Probably got close to 3.2ml in it. Now I'm thinking if I can find some 21 mm stainless tubing, and get a piece about 3 mm taller, that I'd be able to get at least 4 ml of juice in here. Will have to call the local fabricator I guess.
    dirquist likes this.
    Spot, I am not a Tree!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dice57 View Post
    Well folks, boys and girls, did a measured fill of the Aqua just now with a syringe full just a tad over 3 ml, and I got every drop in the tank. Had the juice control and the air control shut down, filled it up, got about 2.5ml in, so decided to unscrew the tank a bit till the air hole were half exposed, put the rest of the juice in, but was almost brimming over, unscrewed the tank some more to give room to catch a thread, turned it over unscrewed the tank some more, going a turn above the air hole, secured the top cap tight and vaped. It's all good!! Didn't flood the chamber, still getting a great smooth vape. Spilled maybe a drop. Thinking that unless you have all the juice channels packed tight with wick that I couldn't of put so much juice in. I now have to vape with the juice control open about 6 turns while chain vaping because I have a lot of wick packed in all of the channels, including the base. Probably got close to 3.2ml in it. Now I'm thinking if I can find some 21 mm stainless tubing, and get a piece about 3 mm taller, that I'd be able to get at least 4 ml of juice in here. Will have to call the local fabricator I guess.
    Are you one the NW Vapers site over on Facebook. Would love you to share over on that page. Lots of local fun goin on. If your already there then cool!
    dice57 likes this.