RBA on iTaste MVP?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DasBluCig

Thread: RBA on iTaste MVP?

Default RBA on iTaste MVP?

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting something like a RSST or similar for my MVP. Has anyone tried it? Or can anyone give any recommendations on which RBA to use on a VV/VW mod like an MVP?

Ultra Member Verified Member

You can use any and all RBAs on the MVP. I don't know who started the sorely mistaken fallacy that RBAs=Mech. Personally, I always had really good luck with the Kayfun Lite. Nowadays, there are tons of clones of this atomizer that make it more affordable. It is not much more complicated than a dripper.

A dripper is the simplest place to start, but some people don't care for them. An igo is a good place to start, but again there are many inexpensive clones out there as well.

As far as the RSST goes, it is the best beginner genesis atomizer. However, building it with an SS mesh wick is by no means easy. It is definitely more difficult than other stuff.

I have the MVP and use a RSST and Igo-L on it daily. Just build your coils for 1.5 and up and you will have no issues.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll look into RBA's and drippers. And I'll definitely remember 1.5 ohm and up. I'm running a 1.9 with a protank and its working wonders until the tank decides to start gurgling again.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Another happy IGO-L user here!! They work great with the MVP v2....
    Using several for different juices...1.7-2.0 ohms....micro coils from 30ga. kanthal on a 1/16" arbor...cotton wicks....
    Lovin' my vapes!!
    Happy (vaping) Trails!
    Spacedoutart likes this.

I currently use the igo-w on mine (just prefer the looks) but as others have said basically all RBA's will work as long as you do not exceed the amp limit of the MVP.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've had the best experiences running kayfun-like atomizers on (my girlfriend's) MVP2. The kayfun lite/kayfun lite plus/russian/russian clone in particular, because they're a bit shorter.

I opened a thread about MVP and RBAs not long ago and i got some good advice. I ended up ordering Cobra atomizer and iAtty from Fasttech.

Yeah I've been looking into the kayfun lites. They're just so expensive and I don't know if I want to go with a clone or the real thing. Decisions decisions.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use an igow, agi, and the mvp is the only thing I have that looks good with the kayfun lite, nice flush look. Kfl feels like it weighs more than the mvp..lol.