Best rebuildable dripping atty? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best rebuildable dripping atty?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The more expensive high end RDA/RTA's,there is no fiddling with to get them set up and vaping.Generally the Vape,flavor and TH,are all better than the cheap clones because of the build quality.I have a couple cheap RDA's to tinker with and the Vape is terrible vs. my high end designs.
    Last edited by t8kiteasy; 12-16-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Have to go with the CYCLONE w/ AFC for this one...
    Vwls likes this.

I'm gonna throw my vote in for the VHO Helios for ease/versatility of building, great AFC, high-quality insulator for those low-ohm builds and flavor is the best I've tried to date.
    Vwls likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by PIZZLE89 View Post
    I'm gonna throw my vote in for the VHO Helios for ease/versatility of building, great AFC, high-quality insulator for those low-ohm builds and flavor is the best I've tried to date.
    The atomizer itself really has nothing to do with the taste. It is the setup in it and what is powering it that makes the difference. Only thing the atomizer does is transfer power to heat and thats it!! Pretty simple actually.
    2 Reo Grand's w/ BF Odin's... Everything else is officially retired...

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by muzichead View Post
    The atomizer itself really has nothing to do with the taste. It is the setup in it and what is powering it that makes the difference. Only thing the atomizer does is transfer power to heat and thats it!! Pretty simple actually.
    Chamber reduction, smaller chamber = more vapor and flavor, which is why the trident and origin are so good.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by silber View Post
    Chamber reduction, smaller chamber = more vapor and flavor, which is why the trident and origin are so good.
    Yes, I agree with that and is why I have put a reducer in my RSST... And again, if you don't have the right setup in it, flavor and vapor will be no better than a $5 chinese knockoff. So that is why I posted what I did. If the setup and power are off, reduced chamber and adjustable air flow mean absolutely nothing!!
    2 Reo Grand's w/ BF Odin's... Everything else is officially retired...

I thought the trident was okay, I greatly prefer my immortalizer. The Origen looks really well designed though.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just got my Origen yesterday and so did a friend who has the Nimbus. I also have the Helios and about 5 other RDAs. I feel the Helos and the Origen are quite close. The Origen holds 1ml of juice (measured with syringe) and vapor production tops. Helios easier to work on with great taste. The friend that has the Nimbus said the Origen is the best made, best looking and best producing RDA he has.
    Paul.K likes this.

Accessories Supplier Mark Howard's Avatar

My Origen has replaced my Trident as fav dripper, by a long shot!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12