Aiolos-T : PICTORIAL - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Aiolos-T : PICTORIAL

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

I need to stop reading your pictorials...
    qorax and suspectK like this.

Pink Provari Mini, Red & Black Hybrid Provari Mini, Infinite Black Copper Stingray, Elcigart Hydra, IBTanked, Kayfun Lite, Erlkonigin, Tobh

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkiegrrl View Post
    I need to stop reading your pictorials...
    LOL!
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Quote Originally Posted by qorax View Post
    LOL!
    So not funny. You have officially put me over my insanely high former cigarette budget. It's $14 per pack here in NYC. Multiply that by 3 per day (1 and a half for me and the same for hubby), and that's a pretty large number to stay under per month when it comes to buying vape gear. This month though? Why oh why did I stumble on this section of ECF? Oh, I know why. Because the mods put every question I have regarding rebuilding over here, that's why. It was so much safer when I stuck to the general section. Thanks ECF mods! When my husband murders me tonight, please feel free to hold yourselves responsible, along with qorax here.
    Bimini Twist, qorax and suspectK like this.

Pink Provari Mini, Red & Black Hybrid Provari Mini, Infinite Black Copper Stingray, Elcigart Hydra, IBTanked, Kayfun Lite, Erlkonigin, Tobh

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

So not funny. You have officially put me over my insanely high former cigarette budget. It's $14 per pack here in NYC. Multiply that by 3 per day (1 and a half for me and the same for hubby), and that's a pretty large number to stay under per month when it comes to buying vape gear. This month though? Why oh why did I stumble on this section of ECF? Oh, I know why. Because the mods put every question I have regarding rebuilding over here, that's why. It was so much safer when I stuck to the general section. Thanks ECF mods! When my husband murders me tonight, please feel free to hold yourselves responsible, along with qorax here.
    ^Ah, that was quite a piece Tinkie Well stated. And I couldn't stop smiling. I was a PAD+ smoker myself, B&H, $13 each here. But there's a goodness in our vape habit ~ besides a healthy alternative once we have the right gear/s we need only the consumables. And that over a time WILL become an inexpensive hobby, even if it becomes a hobby!
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

ECF Veteran

Good thing I read this page before posting..

I'll just say...ditto.
    qorax likes this.

^Ah, that was quite a piece Tinkie Well stated. And I couldn't stop smiling. I was a PAD+ smoker myself, B&H, $13 each here. But there's a goodness in our vape habit ~ besides a healthy alternative once we have the right gear/s we need only the consumables. And that over a time WILL become an inexpensive hobby, even if it becomes a hobby!
    I'm hoping this is it. Last month I went over due to a Provari obsession. We needed 3 you see. One for hubby, one for me, and one for back up in case mine or hubby's needed to be sent for repairs. I told myself it was just smart to have 3. Also, between last month and this month, there was a Kayfun clone obsession. Thankfully, there ARE clones, otherwise I may be homeless now. The the second half of this month seems to be devoted to genuine toppers. Hopefully after this I'll settle down. It'll just be batteries, kanthal, cotton, and juice. Until Provape releases V3 of course. If I had any left to bet, I'd bet money on my "needing" to get three of those when they come out. That's the thing. There will always be something new.
    Bimini Twist and qorax like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm hoping this is it. Last month I went over due to a Provari obsession. We needed 3 you see. One for hubby, one for me, and one for back up in case mine or hubby's needed to be sent for repairs. I told myself it was just smart to have 3. Also, between last month and this month, there was a Kayfun clone obsession. Thankfully, there ARE clones, otherwise I may be homeless now. The the second half of this month seems to be devoted to genuine toppers. Hopefully after this I'll settle down. It'll just be batteries, kanthal, cotton, and juice. Until Provape releases V3 of course. If I had any left to bet, I'd bet money on my "needing" to get three of those when they come out. That's the thing. There will always be something new.
    Lucky you! I've no such thing as 'this is it' I'm on the constant lookout for something different!

Ultra Member Verified Member G-weezy's Avatar

You get a lot of nice attys. thanks for the pics.
    qorax likes this.
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't met."

Lucky you! I've no such thing as 'this is it' I'm on the constant lookout for something different!
    Lucky me? I'd only be able to afford everything I want and continue to collect if I got rid of one of the kids. Kinda torn on which one I'd boot out. The 2 year old is cute and still cuddles with me sometimes. However, she won't use the toilet and likes to kick me in the face for her own amusement. The 8 year old is pretty damn smart, and I expect he'll be able to support me in my old age eventually. Problem is he's too smart for his own good. Parental controls on a computer? LOL! Useless in this house. If I booted him out, he'd likely hack my Facebook page and find his way back anyway. *sigh* I should probably just stay away from this forum until the 2 year old is 21.
    Bimini Twist and qorax like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Loving my Sexy Greeks in Canadian Soil

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast