hfl on copper nemesis

Thread: hfl on copper nemesis

Default hfl on copper nemesis

Not sure if it's the right sub forum to put this on. But i have a kfl and a nemesis that should be here tomorrow. What ohm would give me the best vapor production and flavor? (Not trying to go sub ohm tho)

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

most find the sweet spot on a KFL to be in the 1.3 to 1.8 ohm range

Super Member Verified Member Hemptation's Avatar

yea thats tricky, depending on the juice. and your personal preference of throat hit vs flavor vs cloud age. but everything I have read has fell between 1.3-1.8 as said by D-Beast-6-4 lol really thats is something you have to sit down and play with with your FAVORITE juice. cause that is what you will always bounce back to. I know my strawberry milkshake smokes best on 1.8 ohm, 3.8 v. but in the morning when i switch to the caramel cappuccino mixed with hazelnut coffee, I use a 2.0 ohm - 4.2 v to help burn the juice correctly and keep it smooth good luck in your journey. nemesis with the KF / any of them, is the perfect set up as said by most

I usually shoot for 1.2 to 1.4
    works well on mechs and regulated.

I have a 3.1 that has much looser airflow so I run that one at about 1ohm.

It is worth experimenting though

I want the best of all world's lol great taste big clouds and just a hint of throat hit. I think I built it to 1.0-1.2 and it's been giving me all of that. And for some reason all my juices but one seem to be a good vape at this ohm. Really loving it. Now if only I could get my kraken builds to work :/

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

Ah the kraken. I never did get that one right. I wound up PIFing it this weekend. It was collecting dust.

Pink Provari Mini, Red & Black Hybrid Provari Mini, Infinite Black Copper Stingray, Elcigart Hydra, IBTanked, Kayfun Lite, Erlkonigin, Tobh

Lol I have no idea what pifing is? But after a week or so of building it like 5 times a night I finally got it to work with a .6 ohm coil. Lol. I feel that's way to low

Ultra Member Verified Member

pif = Pay It Forward. I struggled with the Kracken for several weeks, and finally got it working this past weekend after hours and hours. My problem was wicking it. I think I have a 1.0 ohm coil in it now, it's working well now, but I'm already dreading having to rebuild it in the future.

Ahh makes more sense now. Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about mine. Now I can barely get it to wick still only using cotton so I might go to mesh or rope here soon. If that doesn't work I guess it'll just be a show peice.