I wanna try a genny - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: I wanna try a genny

yea, all genesis style tanks will leak on thier side (if left on thier side too long anyways) due to their design. For crying out loud, a majority of them have a open hole in the deck XD

But, if its of any reassurance, my kraken was somewhat on its side with a full tank in my pocket for a 20 minute motorcycle ride in my pocket without any leakage. So unless you leave it on its side overnight, I'd say yer a ok. But its definitely not a purse friendly tank for sure.

Next stop is hybrid genesis for me, gonna get a silver dog
    No, the penguin doesnt have a death wish. just a very awkward sense of humor :3

Moved On Verified Member

A properly built genny won't leak, look around on the genny threads, it's a tricky thing to master, you want air to be able to flow freely between tank n deck . Vacuum =leaky genny.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

well what I find is if I leave my kraken on its side for like 6 hours (sadly I tested this) the wicks over saturate to the point of leaking. I imagine movement would accelerate it, but otherwise its not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. then again, we see a hole and think "omg its gonna leak"
    No, the penguin doesnt have a death wish. just a very awkward sense of humor :3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123