RTA closest to RDA experience.
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: RTA closest to RDA experience.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default RTA closest to RDA experience.

I have Kayfuns and had a Fogger... never owned a genesis atty... but i find myself not able to return to the Kayfun-draw or vapor production all the time when out and about. I'll vape and frown... missing the vapor, flavor and throat hit from my big mods and drippers sitting at home.

I've seen numerous new RTA's hit the market (or about to) recently and i was wondering what model all you other dripper freaks are using when you can't or don't care to drip (weird, i know lol). Ideally i don't need much juice capacity... just a few mils more than what say my Magma or Origen hold but with better leak protection. Smaller the better.

Was thinking about...

Waiting for another revision of the Orchid. I really think the juice channels and air inlet flush on the deck base need to be fixed first. Leak machine from the current design.

Picking up a Fogger V4.. very similar to the Orchid design... but with the same flaws as well.

Might just grab an older Genesis style atomizer and set it up with cotton as an auto dripper.

So what are my fellow dripper using?! (dont drip and drive!)

Super Member Supporting Member

Vaping is very subjective. If a RTA was very close to a RDA Vape I would not want it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I believe you are missing the entire point of the thread roosterado

I would love a tank that vaped exactly like my plume veil without having to drip all the time and carry a bottle of juice

looking at bottom feeders more and more because of this
    TheKiwi and XBarbarian like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by roosterado View Post
    Vaping is very subjective. If a RTA was very close to a RDA Vape I would not want it.
    Completely understand and agree. We all want different things. That said...

Then are there any RTA/RBA's you've tried that you didn't personally like because they were too much like a dripper? i.e. greater air flow, more vapor, flavor & throat hit.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by KurrptSenate

I believe you are missing the entire point of the thread roosterado

I would love a tank that vaped exactly like my plume veil without having to drip all the time and carry a bottle of juice

looking at bottom feeders more and more because of this
    Exactly my perfect RTA as well... my Plume Veil with a small 3mL or so bottom tank lol. Someone please mod one!
    Last edited by snow blind; 08-19-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Whatever RDA you want.

Send it to Chowderhead1972 and have it modified for bottom feeding.

While he's doing that, you order a bottom feeding mod.

Learn to squonk instead of drip.

Game Over.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

ECF Veteran

Rossum

bro

stop cheating

ECF Veteran

Lol .... i knew the "bottom feeders" (love it haha) would come in here! I do honestly dig the idea of a bottom feeding device; however, i very much value a small of a size as possible when out.

Ideally... a tiny, pocketable, tube-based mech, bottom feeding 18350 mod with a 5mL (at a max) juice capacity would work. Someone make one of those no bigger than say a small mech mod in 18490... i'll buy one lol.

But seriously guys....

RTA/RBAs for us drippers?

Big Dripper: The BIG Dripper by Sub Ohm Innovations Review - RDA Perfected! VapingwithTwisted420 - YouTube

It's an RDA with a tank on top that you press down to drip. Kinda like an inverse bottom feeder. A "top feeder", if you fill. Probably the closest to what you're looking for. Kinda expensive for an RDA but worth the price IMO for what you get.

AGA T-7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oge6W6ceZj0

An RTA with a build deck like an RDA. Apparently some people have leaking problems with it. I've never tried it cos it looks uggo IMO.
    Last edited by stanthemanchan; 08-19-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    SteamHead and XBarbarian like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stanthemanchan View Post
    Big Dripper: The BIG Dripper by Sub Ohm Innovations Review - RDA Perfected! VapingwithTwisted420 - YouTube

It's an RDA with a tank on top that you press down to drip. Kinda like an inverse bottom feeder. A "top feeder", if you fill. Probably the closest to what you're looking for. Kinda expensive for an RDA but worth the price IMO for what you get.

AGA T-7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oge6W6ceZj0

An RTA with a build deck like an RDA. Apparently some people have leaking problems with it. I've never tried it cos it looks uggo IMO.

Thanks for the links! The Big Dripper looks awesome! But you're right... i'll hold off on that until they're a clone to try out first. Still... very promising style that i hope more manufacturers experiment with!

The AGA T-7... yeah i've seen it and always passed it by for the same reason as you... it is pretty crap looking lol. Though it seems like another solid tank. I think at that point a Fogger V4 would best it though.

ECF Veteran

haven't tried a fogger v4 but I did use an Aqua for about 2 months straight. they are supposed to be similar. definitely a lot more vapor than most tank systems
    XBarbarian likes this.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast