***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info. - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree994Likes

Thread: ***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

I will be picking up grands tomorrow so it will be a 7 to 10 days before I have some ready .lets say 4/1/11 maybe sooner or later by a couple days.I will only be picking up 100 mods but the other will be done shortly.

Woodvils I will be loading them on the site on a regular basis.If you have a special request 801 or wood you don't see on the site pm or email me. I will have more info on mini mods tomorrow. I have had some setbacks with the machine shop this is why I never give firm dates until I have them in my hands.I no many of you are biting at the bit to get one of these all I can tell you is I am doing the best I can

Grands are being prepped for anodizing 4/11/11 is my best guess could be a couples days sooner
    Mini Reos Two to three weeks 4/20/11 estimation
    Woodvils 4/8/11 7 pm eastern

4/10/11

I no I will get the grands next week what day I cant say waiting for the call to pick the parts up from the anodizing procedure .I have well over 300 grands so please don't worry about getting one there will be plenty.

I hope to have the mini mod parts back from the machine shop next week I will update the thread when I no more.

I have 10 custom woodvils to build and I will be going at the mini woodvils.

Grands will be ready 4/15/11 7 pm eastern I may be missing a couple colors so please don't get a color your not happy with.The blue -black- gray are ready I wont no about the greens and reds for another day

I am shooting for next Friday 4/22/11 7pm for another grand sale.I had 200 grands that had to be sent back to the anodizers. If all goes well I will have another 100 mods on Friday.Make sure you fill in your email on my site in the notify me section I will be listing some grands throughout the week .

I am picking parts for 400 mini mods on Monday They have to be tumbled and anodized. The 28th 29th is my best guess when they will be ready

Grands wont be ready for the weekend looking like next week. I will update the thread when I no more

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mini's are currently at the tumblers and are soon going to anodizing. New ETA is 05/06/2011.
    The word on the Grands is still tentative. For sure, there will be more next week. Just trying to see if, how many, and what colors may be available this week. We will know more in the next 24 hours.
    The frustration surrounding the supply is understandable and is being addressed on a daily, if not hourly basis. Please know that Rob is working endlessly and taking necessary steps to increase production and keep quality high. In the meantime, we will continue to post updates to keep you informed about the changing dynamics in the production of these mods.
    bmwjen likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There will be a selection of Woodvils available this Friday as well...assuming nothing tragic happens *knocking on my mini Woodvil* and once those are gone, work can begin/continue on the first set of Mini Woodvils to debut on the reosmods.com site. No date is set for their first appearance in order to give Rob ample time to catch his breath and continue pumping out the metal mods. More Woodvil updates to follow.

And by all means...if you have any questions, feel free to send Rob (redeyedancer) or myself a PM. Emails/replys from him don't seem to be getting to their desitnations at the moment, so if you feel your concerns haven't been addressed, it would be a good idea to send him a PM or call him.
    Last edited by Rhapsodies Fire; 04-29-2011 at 01:07 AM.

Looks likes grand are a go for Friday 4/29/11 7 pm

I hope to have woodvils for Friday This all depends on if the mods dry in time for me to assemble them.I will update the thread as I no more.

Reo Mini mods will be ready on 5/6/11 7 pm Eastern
    bmwjen likes this.

Woodvils will be on the site Tuesday 5/3/11 7 pm eastern

Grands are on for friday 4/29/11 7pm eastern I cant promise all the colors will be there. I will be listing grands daily all week

Reo Mini mods will be ready on 5/6/11 7 pm Eastern
    Last edited by redeyedancer; 04-29-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast