I'M A NEWB - BARE WITH ME PLZZZZZZZ -.-;
Trying to prepare myself for the arrival of my REO-mini... as i hate getting something new that i'm all giddy about, just to not know how to use it adequately -.-
After my last thread here I ended up going with the Cisco 1.8ohm 306 and 510 atomizers.
From what I been researching (a few long hours of it...) it seems like i'm really going to hate atomizers and i never even used one before.. sigh. Did I mention I already hate cartomizers? -.-;
What made me post this is because I realized most of the opinions I was reading was from "drippers".. and after running into a thread or two, it seems like bottomfeeder users have a slight different opinion.. so excuse my newbness =( I rather get get opinions from REOnauts
1) Do you dewick your 306 / 510 atomizers?
- From what I read, it seems alot of people do it. If you do.. do you de-wick before or after you prime your atty? Or does that not matter?
2) Do you debridge your 306 / 510 atomizers?
- Doesn't seem like like the general consensus.. but I think I ran into a few threads where debridging works perfect for bottom feeders.
3) What do I do with the e-liquid that I just primed my atty with?
- with Cisco atties (i guess because they dont' come with primer fluid), I know I soak them before I use them for 10 minutes.. but my question is: What do I do with the juice after? Can I just vape the juice I just used to prime the atty with? or don't inhale that stuff?
4) How do I "squonk" correctly?
- I was hoping to find a better tutorial on this somewhere in the stickies (maybe I missed this) but from what I understand.... I squeeze the bottle until I see the e-liquid popping out of the 4 airholes(?) then I suck up slightly and then it's good to go. Is this correct?
- When I see the e-liquid popping out of the 4 airholes.. do I want to release the bottle THEN suck? or keep pressing on the bottle then suck - then release?
- Am I supposed to visibly SEE liquid in the atomizer? I guess it's hard for me to understand everything because I don't even have the REO in front of me..
5) Are there different "squonking" methods for the 306 and 510? Am I supposed to use the 306 and 510 differently? Or is usage all the same thing
6) How can I prevent "flooding" the atty?
- Kinda confused about this one because I'm assuming I'm supposed to see liquid in the atomizer after I "squonk".. is this about just not putting TOO much e-liquid in there? How much is too much?
7) Can I use the REO mini strictly as a dripping PV? Are there any downsides to this?
- I seen a video or two where they put a few drops directly into the catch well(?) to try a different flavor from what it's in the bottle. I haven't really found my "all day" vape flavor.. so I'm CONSTANTLY rotating flavors... Can I keep doing this? Or is there a downside? So is the REO basically a dripper PV AND a bottom feeder? o_O
Okay I think I covered every question I had after doing many friggin hours of research....
Thanks for baring with me, I heard you guys were nice here so excuse me for not posting this in the New Members forum =[